Just like people, pools need balance. In pool-speak, balancing means preparing the water so that the protective products you add later will work most effectively.
As much as we love our pools, finding time to maintain them can be hard. To get the most enjoyment out of your pool, you need to look after it carefully. That’s where the Zodiac Chemicals complete pool care system comes in. Fortunately, Zodiac Chemicals offers a range of products designed to perfect your pool. There are easy solutions that will restore your pool to its former glory in no time.
Just like your favourite t-shirt, a pool can become the victim of an unsightly stain. They are either caused by metals such as iron, copper or manganese entering the pool water or organic matter such as pigments from plants which have accumulated in the pool.
- Tough stain removal
- Removes most stains from pool surfaces.
- Superior stain removal
- Ideal for all types of stains
- Effective on rust and iron stains
- Removes Blackspot stains
- Organic Acids
- Dosage Rate: 1kg per 10,000L
Important: Do not add any other chemicals or run any chlorinators during treatment period. Do not use the pool during the entire treatment process.
- Allow chlorine level to drop below 0.5 ppm.
- Thoroughly backwash filtration system to achieve maximum circulation.
- Dissolve the product in a bucket of pool water and then apply the solution evenly around the edges of the pool with the filter running for 6 hours.
- Run the filter for 4-6 hours daily for a period of 5-7 days.
- Re-adjust the pH to the pool manufacturer's recommendation.
1. Start by ensuring the pH level of your pool is between 7.2 and 7.6
2. Add All In One Stain Remover
3. Should the stain be metal based then the addition of Metal Remover is required
4. When the treatment is complete, ensure that the pH level is between 7.2 and 7.6
Note: All In One Stain Remover will only lift stains. Metal Remover will remove the metals to the fi lter and ultimately out of the pool. Stains in Fiberglass pools could also be caused by Osmosis. Should this be the cause of the stain then the use of Fibreglass Stain Remover is recommended.
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the label on the bottle for further instructions. We recommend splitting the dosage rates to not add more than the label recommendations with a minimum of 6 hours apart. Alternatively, we recommend that you obtain advice from us, Mr Pool Man your Zodiac Pool Professional before adding any treatment to your pool or spa.
|Barcode #||9 329173 002866|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.