Just like people, pools need balance. In pool-speak, balancing means preparing the water so that the protective products you add later will work most effectively.
As much as we love our pools, finding time to maintain them can be hard. To get the most enjoyment out of your pool, you need to look after it carefully. That’s where the Zodiac Chemicals complete pool care system comes in. Fortunately, Zodiac Chemicals offers a range of products designed to perfect your pool. There are easy solutions that will restore your pool to its former glory in no time.
Black Spot algae appear in all areas of your pool. A real troublemaker, they form protective layers that makes them resilient to chlorine.
- Check the pH level of the pool to make sure it's between 7.2 and 7.6, then boost the chlorine levels using Pool Ezy Purifier.
- Turn the pump off to stop water flow to ensure more accurate targeting.
- Brush the affected areas vigorously to remove the protective coating from the algae. Add Pool Blackspot Remover and / or All In One Pool Algaecide directly on top of the affected area and leave overnight.
- Vacuum those pesky particles to waste, then use EZY Clarifier to bring the sparkle back.
- For an additional preventative measure, add Phosphate Remover and EZY Clarifier.
- NOTE: Black Spot Treatment contains chlorine. If using large amounts due to severe infestation, check the chlorine levels after the treatment, then boost if necessary.
For the control of blackspot algae in pebblecrete, white plaster & tiled pools only. Not suitable for vinyl liner, painted, coloured oxide, coloured grout or dark coloured surfaces. Use on artificially coloured surfaces may cause bleaching.
- 90% Tri-Chlor granular black spot treatment
- The most effective form of blackspot and algae removal for below ground swimming pools
- Ultra concentrate
- Kills Blackspot algae
- Slow Release
- Metal Free
- 900g/Kg Available CHLORINE (CI) present as TRICHLOROISOCYANURIC ACID
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the label on the bottle for further instructions. We recommend splitting the dosage rates to not add more than the label recommendations with a minimum of 6 hours apart. Alternatively, we recommend that you obtain advice from us, Mr Pool Man your Zodiac Pool Professional before adding any treatment to your pool or spa.
|Barcode #||9 329173 002842|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.