Decreases Calcium Hardness in swimming pools. Essential for water balance. Helps protect pool surfaces and equipment reducing scale formation in concrete, pebble & tiled pools & spas. Also aids in lightening unwanted stains. Hardness level should be kept in the 150-500 ppm range.
- Essential for water balance
- Helps protect pool surfaces and equipment
- Lowers calcium hardness & Reduces scale formation
- Restores water clarity
- Will inhibit calcium scale formation on pool surfaces and pool equipment
- Compatible with all pool sanitisers
- This product will also chelate and will keep in solution trace metals such as iron and copper assisting to control unwanted staining of pool surfaces
- Highly concentrated
- 370g/L HYDROXYETHYLIDENE DIPHOSPHONIC ACID COMPLEX.
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the label on the bottle for further instructions. We recommend splitting the dosage rates to not add more than the label recommendations with a minimum of 6 hours apart. Alternatively, we recommend that you obtain advice from us, Mr Pool Man your Zodiac Pool Professional before adding any treatment to your pool or spa.
|Barcode #||9 329173 004914|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.