When it comes to swimming, the only thing worse than a cloudy day is a cloudy pool. Fortunately, cloudy water is easily cleared up.
- Always check the pH level of the pool to make sure it’s between 7.2 and 7.6, then boost the chlorine levels using Pool EZY Purifier if necessary.
- If your pool is a bit cloudy and the bottom is visible, this can be fixed with EZY Natural Clarifier or EZY Clarifier.
- If your pool is very cloudy and you can’t see the bottom, it means there are lots of suspended particles or dead algae cells in the pool. Use Pool Clarifier Liquid to send them straight to the pool’s floor.
- Vacuum those pesky particles to waste, then use EZY Natural Clarifier to bring the sparkle back.
- 125g Flocculant Tablet Aluminium Sulphate Tablet ideal for Sand Filters
- Fast acting
- Helps aid and maintain clarity in pool water
- No sticky residue
- Promotes improved water balance
- Highly Concentrated liquid solution
- CATIONIC POLYELECTROLYTE
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the label on the bottle for further instructions. We recommend splitting the dosage rates to not add more than the label recommendations with a minimum of 6 hours apart. Alternatively, we recommend that you obtain advice from us, Mr Pool Man your Zodiac Pool Professional before adding any treatment to your pool or spa.
|Barcode #||9 329173 000862|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.