When it comes to swimming, the only thing worse than a cloudy day is a cloudy pool. Fortunately, cloudy water is easily cleared up.
- Always check the pH level of the pool to make sure it’s between 7.2 and 7.6, then boost the chlorine levels using Pool EZY Purifier if necessary.
- If your pool is a heavily cloudy and the bottom is not visible, it means there are lots of suspended particles or dead algae cells in the pool this can be fixed with Power Clarifier Granules a heavy flocculant send debris straight to the pool’s floor.
- Vacuum those pesky particles to waste, then use EZY Clarifier to bring the sparkle back.
- Fast acting
- No sticky residue
- Highly Concentrated granules
- Improves filtration efficiency
- 1000g Flocculant Aluminium Sulphate
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the label on the bottle for further instructions. We recommend splitting the dosage rates to not add more than the label recommendations with a minimum of 6 hours apart. Alternatively, we recommend that you obtain advice from us, Mr Pool Man your Zodiac Pool Professional before adding any treatment to your pool or spa.
|Barcode #||9 329173 002552|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.