Just like people, pools need balance. In pool-speak, balancing means preparing the water so that the protective products you add later will work most effectively.
As much as we love our pools, finding time to maintain them can be hard. To get the most enjoyment out of your pool, you need to look after it carefully. That’s where the Zodiac Chemicals complete pool care system comes in. Fortunately, Zodiac Chemicals offers a range of products designed to perfect your pool. There are easy solutions that will restore your pool to its former glory in no time.
Controls bacteria, viruses and algae in swimming pools. This product is stabilised to increase the longevity of chlorine in outdoor pools.
Features & Beneﬁts
- Ideal Chlorine boost for salt pools
- Built-in water conditioner
- UV blockout for longer lasting protection
- 100% soluble
- No residue
- Fast dissolving
- Contains no calcium
- Removes carbon dioxide from water (algae food)
- Consistent quality
- Ideal for daily chlorination or as a booster for all pools
- Saves on stabiliser usage
- Minimal effect on pH of pool water
- Convenient single dose pack sizes for boosting salt pools
- Minimum available Chlorine is 504g/kg present as Sodium
- Dichloroisocyanurate, 100g/kg of Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate.
- Contains isocyanuric acid (stabiliser)
- 8g - 20g per 10,000L per day
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the label on the bottle for further instructions. We recommend splitting the dosage rates to not add more than the label recommendations with a minimum of 6 hours apart. Alternatively, we recommend that you obtain advice from us, Mr Pool Man your Zodiac Pool Professional before adding any treatment to your pool or spa.
*Please note photo is for illustration purposes only, 500g is in a small bag
|Barcode #||9 329173 000633|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.