Professional pool testing for use poolside or in a retail environment, the Pooltest 25 Professional Plus delivers complete pool testing in an easy-to-use photometer.
Swimming pool testing can take many forms from simple visual products to sophisticated yet intuitive electronic instruments. Professional pool testing should always be carried out with a photometer and the Pooltest 25 Professional Plus is the choice of major international events such as Beijing 2008 and London 2012.
- The most comprehensive range of tests available, including both Langelier Saturation Index and Water Balance
- Waterproof and battery powered for poolside – mains powered and simple-to-use for retail use
- USB port for download of 1,000 results with date, time and sample ID.
- Delivered with all components required to start work immediately and supplied with a two year warranty, the Pooltest 25 Professional Plus is the choice of professionals.
Professional Pool Testing
- Test all parameters required for professional pool management or to support any request in the pool store. Disinfection parameters using the original Palintest DPD method, Water Balance and Langelier Saturation Index plus stabiliser, phosphate, salt and much more.
Simple and Intuitive Testing
- Tablet reagents are easy to handle and methods are simple to use. The Pooltest 25 Professional Plus provides on screen prompts and guidance for test protocols.
Waterproof USB Port
- Suitable for use anywhere, the USB port is bi-directional allowing data download without any specialist software required and remote control via proprietary pool software programmes. See the download section for Com Port drivers for Windows.
Multilingual Backlit Interface
- Choose from English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Turkish language options. The large LCD screen has a user-controllable backlight to ensure perfect visibility in challenging light conditions.
Comprehensive Kit Contents
- Everything required to start testing immediately is included in the kit together with an initial set of reagents. Accessories available include field validation standards traceable to national reference materials.
Warranty and Support
- Complete with a two year warranty, all Pooltest photometer users can be sure of gold medal standard support!
- Display Large LCD screen and optional backlight
- User Interface On-screen prompts available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish and German
- Result Units ppm, g/l, mg/l, mmol/l, μmol/l Parameters
- Measured Free and total chlorine (normal and extended range), alkalinity, aluminium, ammonia, bromine, calcium hardness, chloride, cyanuric acid, chlorine HR, free and total copper, iron, hydrogen peroxide, manganese, nitrate, total hardness, ozone, pH phenol red, PHMB, phosphate, salt, sulphate, water balance and Langelier Saturation Index (LSI)
- Test Cuvettes Automatic centering for cylindrical cuvettes from 12 – 20 mm OD Size (W x L x H) 150 x 250 x 70 mm
- Weight 975g
- Power Supply 3 x 1.5V ‘AA’ batteries
*Please note - These units are ordered as required, usual lead time is approx 2 working days. If there is a matter of urgency please call us.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.