Replacement 3/4" mechanical seal used in most pool pumps including, Poolrite, Hurlcon, Stroud, Quiptron, Spa-Quip, Questa, FPI, Poolstore and Onga Pantera pumps
We recommend changing the bearings in the motor when changing the mechanical seal, if there has been water leaking from the wet end, it could have penetrated into the motorhousing causing corrosion to the bearings. Please ensure your pump drive shaft requires the 3/4 size which is the most common pool pump Mechanical Seal.
- This seal is a direct replacement for the original part
- Easy Replacement
- Poolrite - Enduro EP-550,EP-750,EP-930,EP-1100,EP-1500. SQI Series SQI-300,SQI-400,SQI-500,SQI-600,SQI-700, SQI Gemini series
- Astral Hurlcon - BX, CTX, CX, E Series, FX,TX, Viron EVO series
- Onga - LTP400, LTP550, LTP750 series
- Stroud, Quiptron, Spa-Quip, Questa, FPI, Poolstore, Davey, Hayward, Monarch, Waterco and Pantera pumps
*Please note – Photo is for illustration purposes only
|Barcode #||9 320600 014278|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.