Notify me when back in stock
The Supa-Vac allows you to quickly clean or empty virtually any water feature!
To Clean - Simply fit the Filter Sock to the rear of the Supa Vac with the retaining clip provided, slide the supa vac head into the handle, connect your garden hose, turn on the tap, and the venturi action will quickly vacuum the dirty waste material into the attached filter sock.
To empty - Supa Vac provides a simple solution to the problem of how to empty any pool, pond or fountain which does not have a pump, filter or discharge equipment. Simply connect the Venturi Pump Attachment (supplied) and fit any standard 3/4''(19mm) drainage hose or clear tubing (supplied) to the barbed fitting. Immerse the Supa Vac below water and turn on the tap.
- Suitable for Above & Inground pools (step and swim out areas only) splasher & paddling pool, Portable & inground spas, Fountains, ponds and water features
- Venturi designed vacuum cleaner takes no time to suck up debris lying on the floor
- Can be used to empty your pool using your garden hose when you need to refresh the water. Standard 3/4 (19mm) Hose can be used, Clear tubing is included.
Kit Contents -
- Supa Vac Underwater Vacuum
- Venturi pump attachment (for emptying)
- Filter Sock (to collect debris)
- Filter sock retaining clip
- Snap fit garden hose connection (Australian Standard)
- Pole 1.2m
|Barcode #||9 320600 025397|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
At Last A SolutionBy: Rex on 29 June 2017I have been battling with fish pond muck for months and my solution was to empty the whole pond. This turned out to be not good for the fish but, to the rescue Mr Pool Man who supplied me a venturi pond cleaner and now my problems are fixed. From order process to delivery was excellent, well done.
Supa Vac for Small Pools and SpasBy: Chris Coghlan on 14 April 2017This Vac is so good and easy to use it saves you time and money in keeping your spa and small pool clean. Having used other battery operated vacs in the past that take hours to clean my 3 metre round x 1 metre high pool the Supa Vac took just 20 minutes and left nothing behind and no batteries no extra expense. Even after going away for 2 weeks the Supa Vac took just 30 minutes to clean our pool like it was when I first put it up at the start of summer. Best pool accessory I have ever purchased recommend it to everyone who has a small above ground pool or spa. It saves you time, money and lets you get back in the pool to enjoy it not work on it. Great product worth every cent.