Measure the key parameters required to protect swimming pools with an accurate and easy-to-use photometer.
Compact and waterproof, the Pooltest 3 provides the core parameters required to manage and service swimming pools. Supplied in hard case, the key features include:
- Simple tablet reagent methods – based on the original Palintest DPD system for pool disinfection control
- Language-free operation using four simple function keys and a large, back lit LCD screen
- Data memory for the last 10 results.
- Supplied in a hard case kit, each containing all components required to start testing immediately. Test kit comes with 50 Test Tablets, The Pooltest 3 has a two year warranty and is available in standard chlorine range (0 – 5 ppm) or extended range (0 – 10 ppm).
- Measuring System Dual LED source, direct-reading colorimeter
- 0 – 5 ppm Chlorine (Standard Range)
- 0 – 10 ppm Chlorine (Extended Range)
- 6.8 – 8.4 pH
- 2 – 200 ppm Cyanuric Acid
- Display High clarity LCD with backlight
- User Interface Blank, read, function and power keys
- Data Storage Last 10 results
- Size (W x L x H) 65 x 150 x 40 mm
- Weight 200g (including batteries)
- Power Supply 2 x ‘AA’ batteries
*Please note - These units are ordered as required, usual lead time is approx 2 working days. If there is a matter of urgency please call us.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.