Whether located in the pool store, at the pool side or in the service vehicle – the Pooltest 9 Premier delivers accurate and swift testing for all types of pools, hot tubs and spas.
Wherever pools are located, the Pooltest 9 Premier is also present ensuring that bather safety and comfort are protected. Additional testing capability improves the control of key parameters such as Water Balance, all in an intuitive and accurate photometer.
- Quick test selection via the keypad – push one button and start testing
- Waterproof to IP67 and a choice of power options – suitable for all locations
- Waterproof USB port for download of 100 results with date, time and sample ID.
- Delivered with a two year warranty, the Pooltest 9 Premier is one of the most popular pool photometers across the globe and is supported by a full range of accessories and technical advice.
Professional Pool Testing
- Ensure the bather experience is always positive with accurate and reliable control of disinfection using the Palintest DPD method. Protect the infrastructure with Water Balance or Langelier Saturation Index test methods included as standard.
Simple and Intuitive Testing
- The keypad allows a single button push to access the test of interest – just push and test. The Pooltest 9 Premier assists the test protocol with on-screen prompts.
Waterproof USB Port
- Whether downloading from the 100 result data memory or connecting the Pooltest 9 Premier to an external pool software system, the USB port can be used anywhere. See the Download tab for Com Port Drivers and instructions on how to use.
Multilingual Backlit Interface
- Choose from English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Turkish language options. The large LCD screen has a user-controllable backlight to ensure perfect visibility in challenging light conditions.
Comprehensive Kit Contents
- Supplied in a hard case kit with room for all items required to start testing immediately. Take it out in the field as part of the service kit or install on the counter for a professional pool store test facility.
Warranty and Support
- Supplied with a two year warranty as standard, all users can access the decades of experience of pool testing and be secure in the knowledge that they are joining the largest pool photometer family in the world.
- Measuring System Dual LED source, direct-reading colorimeter
- Display Large LCD screen and optional backlight
- User Interface On screen prompts available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish and German
- Result Units ppm, g/l, mg/l, mmol/l, μmol/l
- Parameters Measured Free and total chlorine (normal and extended range), alkalinity, bromine, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid, free and total copper, iron, ozone, Water Balance and Langelier Saturation Index (LSI)
- Automatic centering for cylindrical cuvettes from 12 – 20 mm OD
- Size (W x L x H) 150 x 250 x 70 mm Weight 975g
- Power Supply 3 x 1.5V ‘AA’ batteries
*Please note - These units are ordered as required, usual lead time is approx 2 working days. If there is a matter of urgency please call us.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.