The Waterco Safety Suction is made from the highest quality PVC material, ensuring the replacement part is tough, long lasting and UV stabilised to withstand the harsh Australian conditions for years of use.
Heavy duty material ensures a strong construction for all applications. An easy, straight swap with the same existing part making your pool cleaning routine easy and worry-free. 40mm Thread for easy installation into female threaded socket. With a low rating for flow of 192 litres per minute, it is likely you will need at least 2 of these to suit your pumps flow rate.
- Suits: 40mm pipe
- Professional high quality material
- Durable UV & chemical resistant PVC construction
- Low profile for minimal intrusion into the pool
- 80mm across the front of the faceplate
- 37mm ID slip (40mm pipe) x 46mm OD thread
- 48mm hole size required
- Cover screws are 50mm apart
- Maximum wall thickness is approx 30mm - suits timber and marble tubs
Australian Approved flow rate of 192 litres per minute. Caution - many pumps exceed this flow rate. Multiple suctions of this type may need to be fitted. Very popular safety suction. If you want to replace just the cover, the complete unit must be purchased.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.