Palintest Pool Test 6 Kit - Photometer Quick Accurate Reliable Water Balancing
Notify me when back in stock
Accurate photometric pool testing for service engineers and pool managers, the Pooltest 6 provides simple and effective analysis in all circumstances.
Regardless of location, the Pooltest 6 will provide the critical information required to protect both the bather and the pool infrastructure in a compact, easy-to-use photometer.
Key features include:
- Simple tablet reagent methods – stable, portable and suitable for all users
- Waterproof with a large, back lit LCD screen – ideal for any location
- Hard case kits containing all required components to start testing straight away.
- Parameters measured include free and total chlorine, pH (phenol red), alkalinity and calcium hardness for effective pool management. Chlorine ranges can be either standard range (0 – 5 ppm) or extended range (0 – 10 ppm) using Palintest DPD methods.
- Every Pooltest 6 is guaranteed with a two year warranty and is supported with a full range of accessories
- Measuring System Dual LED source, direct-reading colorimeter
- 0 – 5 ppm Chlorine (Standard Range)
- 0 – 10 ppm Chlorine (Extended Range)
- 6.8 – 8.4 pH
- 10 – 500 ppm Alkalinity
- 5 – 500 ppm Calcium Hardness
- 2 – 200 ppm Cyanuric Acid
- 0 – 10 ppm Bromine
- Display High clarity LCD with backlight
- User Interface Blank, read, function and power keys
- Data Storage Last 10 results
- Size (W x L x H) 65 x 150 x 40 mm
- Weight 200g (including batteries)
- Power Supply 2 x ‘AA’ batteries
*Please note - These units are ordered as required, usual lead time is approx 2 working days. If there is a matter of urgency please call us.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.