Who can say no to a $200 rebate right? But if there’s anything that we dislike more, it’s wading through fine print and terms and conditions. We’re here today to break down the Terms and Conditions for the Sydney Water Cover Rebate program to make sure that everything is crystal clear and nothing is left to chance when it comes to the rebate!
Sydney Water Pool Cover Rebate in A Nutshell
- Pool Cover must be purchased between April 21, 2022 to September 30, 2022.
- Pool Cover must be installed on a manual or automatic pool cover roller.
- Pool Cover must cover a minimum of 25 square meters.
- Rebate is only for qualifying pool covers
- Pool Covers should be endorsed by the Climate Care Certified Scheme (Daisy Ultradome and Thermotech covers sold on Mr Pool Man)
Sydney Water Pool Cover Rebate Validity
The rebate covers (no pun intended) all qualifying NEW pool covers purchased from authorised retailers between APRIL 21, 2022 to SEPTEMBER 30, 2022. So if you have purchased or plan to purchase within that time period, your cover is eligible for a rebate of up to $200.
*Sydney Water reserves the right to end the pilot program before 30/9/2022. Any application submitted prior to termination will be assessed. A notification will be placed on the website nominating the end date.
The offer is limited to one (1) rebate per residential property.
Pool Covers Eligible for the Rebate
Daisy Ulradome and Thermotech pool covers purchased from Mr Pool Man during the rebate validity period are eligible for the Sydney Water Rebate.
Sydney Water Pool Cover Rebate Program Fine Print
Here’s everything that you need to know to fully qualify for the rebate program.
- The qualifying pool cover must be NEW.
- The pool cover MUST BE INSTALLED on a manual or rolling system. Photos must be provided of the installed blanket.
- The pool cover must be installed on a residential property that has an authorised connection to a water main owned by Sydney water Corporation.
- The rebate applicant must be the owner of the property at which the pool cover will be installed.
- The pool cover must be purchased and paid in full within the validity period stated above (After April 21, 2022 and before September 30, 2022)
- You MUST NOT have an existing pool cover installed. For those that want to replace their existing pool covers, photographic proof must be provided that the old cover has reached its end of life and rebate will be at Sydney Waters’ discretion.
- A copy of the receipt, photos of the installed cover, and information stating the make and model of the pool cover must be attached to the completed Sydney Water rebate form in order to qualify for the rebate. (Don’t worry, we’ll help you out with this part)
- The applicant must sign a Letter of Authority stating that they agree to the terms and conditions and will allow a Sydney Water Representative to inspect that the cover has been installed on a manual or automated rolling system.
- The pool cover must have a MINIMUM INSTALLED COVERED SURFACE AREA OF 25 SQUARE METERS.
- ONLY POOL COVER AND POOL BLANKETS are included in the rebate. Pool roller purchases are not covered under the rebate.
How to apply for the Sydney Water Rebate
Step 1: Send and Email to email@example.com to get the application documents
Step 2: Fill out the application documents with the required information and submit it to the same email. If you need help in filling out the application, reach out to our support team and we can provide information on your cover, receipts, and other information from our end.
Step 3: Wait for the payment of rebates.
- The maximum amount of the rebate will be $200. If the total cost of the pool blanket or cover is less than $200, only the cost of the pool cover will be granted.
- Payment of approved rebates will be by EFT within 30 working days of receipt of completed applications. For those without an Australian Bank account, payments will be made by cheque and will be issued within 60 working days. Cheques will be made payable to the applicant and sent to the postal address provided.
Don’t have a pool cover roller?
A pool cover roller is REQUIRED to be eligible for the rebate and it IS NOT included in the rebate program. While it sounds unfair, we understand where Sydney Water is coming from. Pool covers that aren’t installed on cover rollers tend to remain unused, defeating their purpose.
To help with this, Mr Pool Man is extending a 5% DISCOUNT on all pool cover rollers! So that’s a rebate of up to $200 on Daisy Ultradome and Thermotech covers PLUS a 5% discount on cover rollers!
Need more info on the rebate program? Send us a note below!
Happy swimming :)