Pool Inspection and Certification
- Free pre-inspection advice, information and checklists
- Electronic inspection technology maximizing efficiency in attaining your certificate
- Automated issue of Government Compliance Certificates
- Detailed report, including photos, explanations and recommendations for rectification
- We arrange re-inspections after repairs* (Within the 6 week period from inspection)
Ensure your pool is registered on the NSW Government Register here.
After you have self-assessed your pool fence, call Mr Pool Man to arrange your inspection by a Government Accredited Certifier and to arrange your Certificate of Compliance.
- If the pool has been inspected and has not complied, the original owner (or the new owner) has 60 days to rectify the problems and have it re-inspected to be eligable for a compliance certificate. One re-inspection is included in Mr Pool Man's inspection price of $260.00 within the 60 rectification period
- Please note - As of the 1st May 2018, any properties within Ku-Ring-Gai Council area will have an additional fee of $50 to process an pool barrier inspection. This fee is forwarded to customers for payment, A disclouse of this fee can be found on their website.
Got a question or want to book an inspection?
*The above information is subject to change.