It’s quality that makes Onga one of Australia's leading manufacturers of quality swimming pool and spa products. Onga has a long standing reputation for the best-quality equipment for domestic swimming pools and spas at competitive prices.
There is no substitute for any of the essential elements that ensure durability, quality and dependability within the Onga range of equipment, parts and accessories. Delivering performance, efficiency and quiet operation in every facet of the Onga product. If you fit inferior, non-genuine equipment and parts, you might save money in the short term – but you’re risking damaging the efficiency, reliability and long-life of your Onga pool equipment.
“The durability of Onga equipment is second to none, we have just replaced our pool pump with a new Onga Pump and you can see the quality in the product!” - Hardy H
Mr Pool Man is a certified and reputable Onga dealer, all products are backed by standard factory warranty and we provide extensive pre purchase troubleshooting to assist in ensuring the first purchase is the correct one backed with after sales support on all Onga equipment for lasting performance for years to come.
- Onga's Hammer Head pool cleaner shares many of the design features of the most popular automatic suction side vacuum in history
- Silent Flapper: This sole operational moving part creates the kinetic energy that powers Hammer Head around your pool. It is a simple and dependable propulsion system. Only one operational moving part
- Patented seal design: With slots and curved “ﬁngers” navigate over and around pool obstacles for total coverage and uninterrupted performance
- Built-in bumper: ensures freedom of movement around steps, ladders and other obstacles
- Durable parts: All parts are UV stable and chemical resistant for years of dependable service. Only one operational moving part, and only 8 parts in total
- No bags or compartments to empty or replace, dirt and debris go right to your filtration equipment, where they belong
- No wheels or gears to jam or diaphragms to replace
- No expensive booster pump to buy and operate…it uses your pool’s existing filtration system.
- All parts are UV stable and chemical resistant for years of dependable service
- Sleek, compact design increases manoeuvrability for best cleaning performance
- Backed by the largest pool equipment company in the world
- 3 year limited warranty
- High Performance: Its sleek and compact design lets it travel around the pool in a fast and efficient manner, cleaning all areas including floor, walls, steps and sides.
- Silent Operation: Thanks to its patented Silent Flapper technology, it relentlessly picks up dirt and debris with no fuss.
- Sensationally Dependable: Proven on more than 2 million pools worldwide, with only one moving part and an elegant minimalist design comprised of just 8 parts.
- Easy to Setup: Comes almost fully assembled out of the box. Just add the seal, and plug the hoses and it is ready to go.
- 3 Years Warranty: Backed by the largest pool equipment company in the world.
- Suitable for all Pool Surfaces
Whats in the box?
- 1 x External Body
- 1 x Suction Seal
- 1 x Swivel & Nut Assembly
- 1 x Threaded Adaptor
- 1 x Skimmer Adaptor Cuff
- 1 x Adjustable Regulator Valve
- 1 x 90 Degree Elbow
- 1 x Flow Gauge
- 2 x Hose Weight
- 10 x Hose 1m Sections
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Leaf Canister
If you have a question about the application of the product or replacement parts, general enquiries or a support request, please contact us so we can guide you in making the correct selection.
Worried about purchasing online? Have a question? Not a problem! Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free
Mr Pool Man carries the factory warranties applicable to each product, these warranties are inclusive rom the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
Order today and extend your swimming season, all products listed in stock will be dispatched within 24 hours or sooner once order is placed. We will notify you once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is onboard with the shipping carrier, all tracking information and invoice will be emailed to you directly.
Need help? Call us 9am - 5pm on 1300 511 901 and one of our friendly pool experts will be happy to help you!