It’s quality that makes Zodiac one of Australia's leading manufacturer of quality swimming pool and spa products. Zodiac's aim is to provide the best-quality equipment for domestic swimming pools and spas at competitive prices.
There is no substitute for any of the essential elements that ensure durability, quality and dependability within the Zodiac range of equipment, parts and accessories. Delivering performance, efficiency and quiet operation in every facet of the Zodiac product.
“The durability of Zodiac equipment is second to none, we have just replaced our pool cleaner with a new Zodiac Robotic cleaner and you can see the quality in the product!” - James H
Mr Pool Man is a certified and reputable Zodiac dealer, all products are backed by standard factory warranty and we provide extensive pre purchase troubleshooting to assist in ensuring the first purchase is the correct one backed with after sales support on all zodiac equipment for lasting performance for years to come.
- Easy to Operate - Setting up a chlorinator can often be a hassle, so we made Ei2 as easy as possible straight out of the box. Ei2 comes preset with summer and winter modes, all you have to do is set the time and select the mode. Or you can override the modes and set your own operation to suit your individual needs. Also features Boost or Low functions to make ongoing use as easy as possible. Should there be any problems, there will be warnings shown on the screen to alert you.
- Easy to Maintain - The process of saltwater chlorination is a fascinating and complex subject (too complex to discuss here) but let’s just say that you need some really clever and well constructed materials to make it all work, otherwise you will spend as much time maintaining the product as you will swimming.
- Reverse Polarity low maintenance salt water chlorinator.
- Robust long life power supply.
- Simple controls for setting timers and chlorine output.
- Removable cell electrode housing great for cleaning.
- Direct replacement for the Zodiac LM2 salt water chlorinator.
- 25g per hour max chlorine generation.
- Suitable for swimming pools up to 60,000L. (depending on climate)
If you have a question about the application of the product or replacement parts, general enquiries or a support request, please contact us so we can guide you in making the correct selection.
Worried about purchasing online? Have a question? Not a problem! Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free
Mr Pool Man carries the factory warranties applicable to each product, these warranties are inclusive from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
Order today and extend your swimming season, all products listed in stock will be dispatched within 24 hours or sooner once order is placed. We will notify you once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is on board with the shipping carrier, all tracking information and invoice will be emailed to you directly.
Need help? Call us 9am - 5pm on 1300 511 901 and one of our friendly pool experts will be happy to help you!
$4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*
- NSW, QLD & VIC Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- WA, SA, NT & TAS Regular Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $9.95)
*excludes bulky items. Bulky items are tagged with the following:
- DHL Ecommerce (2-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Rest of The World International Shipping
DHL Ecommerce (3-15 Days to most countries, cost calculated at checkout)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
60 DAY EASY RETURNS*
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them by using our Returns Center and we will gladly refund them.
- All products - 60 Days to refund
- All returns made using our Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee which is deducted from the refund
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
PLEASE NOTE: Your Return Number (eg. #BEF13E or RMA#1425) MUST be visible on your Return Label or marked on the OUTSIDE of your return box/satchel. If your return number is not clearly visible, delays in processing your return will occur.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY