Enjoy the fun of your swimming pool with an automatic pool cleaner and never worry about the pool again! Why spend hours cleaning your pool when this smart automatic pool cleaner can do it all for you?
The Hawk automatic pool cleaner is very easy to use, It can be installed in minutes without tools and it cleans the pool bottoms and walls thoroughly. Simply assemble the Disc, Wings and Wearing Sole, attach it to your hose and let it start vacuuming! It sucks up dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand, and even pebbles! It cleans up walls with its bumper fin and anti-stick design to ensure maximum coverage, leaving you with a completely clean pool.
With features commonly found in other cleaners twice its price, the Water TechniX Hawk Automatic Pool Cleaner is truly a class of its own.
The Water TechniX Hawk is our best seller, and its easy to see why! Packed with quality components and a long lasting hammer engine the Hawk is truly a set and forget automatic pool cleaner.
- Creates a powerful vacuum that sucks up all debris in its path to achieve a complete clean
- The hammer being the only moving part means superior performance and longevity!
- The Leaf Scoop allows it to capture and remove large leaves that other cleaners can’t
- The Scrubbing Seal gently loosens calcium and algae build up so it can be vacuumed up
- The cleaner will move backwards in direction, with the water flowing through the base of the cleaner and alternately diverted between the two drive tubes. The kinetic energy generated by the water being trapped in each drive tube provides the lifting and propelling motion of the cleaner
- Powered by your existing filtration system - a pool pump of minimum 1 hp *Please ensure adequate suction is available to run cleaner
- Male end: 36mm
- Easy installation without tools with Assembly in less than 10 minutes
- Suitable In Ground Pools - Concrete, Pebblecrete, Quartzon, Tile, Fibreglass and Vinyl surfaces
- 2 year warranty - *Warranty excludes skirt, hammer, wings and wearing sole which are considered consumable wear and tear items and are only covered by 1-year warranty. This is standard with all brands of cleaners.
Package Contents -
- 1 x Hawk Pool Cleaner Body with Float
- 1 x Wearing Sole
- 1 x Skirt
- 1 x Wings
- 2 year warranty
- Please note - does not include instructions, hose or skimmer fittings - Hawk Head only
- Why buy from us? – Mr Pool Man is one of Australia’s largest Online pool retailer’s with 160,000+ happy customers!
- Warranty - All Water TechniX equipment is backed by factory warranty and a 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee. We love them too!
- Superior Quality - All Water TechniX equipment is manufactured from the same factories as the larger OEM brands at the same high quality you would expect at a fraction of the price!
- Buy with Satisfaction and experience real service – When you purchase Water TechniX Equipment, you can relax knowing you have a dedicated team of real people with more than 20 years of experience ready to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. We are known for our 5-star customer service and are happy to help you with anything you may need.
- Suits all pools - The broad range of Water TechniX Equipment allows applications in all pools, above ground, in ground, indoor and outdoor!
- Energy Efficiency - All Water TechniX equipment is designed and manufactured with energy efficiency in mind. From using less power, to increasing operating performance from advanced hydraulic designs, Water TechniX is Performance Pool Equipment.
Easy Pool Suction Cleaner Assembly and Installation Guide:
Getting your new suction cleaner up and running is not as complicated as many people think and you can actually set one up in under five minutes!
- Install the skirt over the base (wearing sole) of the suction cleaner.
- If you cleaner uses wings, attach them from the rear to the front and clip them together.
- Install the deflector ring or bumper (if you skip this, the cleaner has the tendency to get caught in corners).
- Connect the hose lengths, just enough to cover the size of your pool. If you have extras, just keep them as spares.
- Submerge the cleaner in your pool and hold the end of the hose against a return jet to blow out the air in the hoses. Once the cleaner has stopped bubbling, connect the hose to your skimmer’s vacuum plate.
- If you’re using a flow valve, adjust the flow to the required level.
- Attach hose weights if your hose is pulling your cleaner up, and hose floats if your hose is dragging or getting tangled up.
- After using, disassemble your cleaner, give it a hose down with fresh water and store away from direct sunlight. Don’t forget to empty out your skimmer and pump baskets as well after cleaning the pool with a suction cleaner.
If you’re more of a visual-type person, here’s a video of how a suction cleaner is assembled. (It will open in a new window, don’t worry)
*Please ensure your filtration system is adequate for a suction cleaner as returns of this product will not be accepted because of inadequate filtration equipment. We recommend a minimum 1HP pool pump, and a CLEAN cartridge filter to ensure optimum operation.