Raypak Heaters are the epitome when it comes to powerful pool heating! Having the same basic design and robust construction for the past 20 years, pool heating has never been simpler! With improvements being added on, these heaters are easy to maintain, easy to operate, and bullet-proof in design!
Fully-assembled in Australia, parts for Raypak heaters are easy to come by guaranteeing minimal down-time for your pool if maintenance is required!
Important Note: We cannot display prices as per Raypak's Advertising Policy. If you spot Raypak heaters online with prices stated then they may not be an authorised dealer and this may affect their warranty. Reach out through our contact form if you're interested in learning more about Raypak Heater pricing.
Buy Genuine with Warranty and purchase your Raypak heaters from Mr Pool Man!
Important: When replacing an existing Raypak Heater
- New Raypak heaters no longer have in-built Valve Actuator, nor Pump Controls. If operating Valve Actuators, or switching a Pump, you will need to fit a control system.
- Raypak (domestic) heaters now come with a sacrificial anode built-in. This means longer life from your heaters!
Raypak’s residential Natural gas and LPG heater range features:
- NEW - Now comes with Raypak ProTek Shield: a built-in sacrificial anode for even more corrosion protection. Engineered to take the brunt of corrosion that occurs naturally over time (may not prevent chemical damage).
- Comes in two models: Natural Gas or LPG
- Cupro-nickel heat exchanger for greater protection from corrosion for years of uninterrupted pool heating
- Polymer headers for longer life versus older gas heaters
- Programmable digital heater controller with independent settings for your pool or spa, no more dials to fiddle with!
- Spark DSI Ignition
- Designed and assembled here in Australia for maximum quality! (some parts are USA made) No more lemon heaters from shipping damage!
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor installations, one heater for all your heating needs!
- Outdoor configuration is standard, call to get details for indoor pool installations.
- Left or Right hand water connections which means heater positioning will never be a problem!
- Optional remote control.