Shop the largest range of spa touchpads and spa overlays including touchpads and overlays from Balboa, SpaNET, and Davey.
When it comes to Australian home spas, the first thing that usually gets damaged is the topside touchpad control panels.
Some common symptoms that your spa controller and touchpad is malfunctioning are dim display, broken/partial letters and numbers showing on display, nothing working, no lights, no pumps, nothing!
Here are some signs that you may need to replace your existing spa controller and touchpad:
- Look at your spa controller and touchpad. Is the top overlay peeling up at the edges?
- Have the buttons gotten squishy? That is a sure sign that your spa controller and touchpad is about to go.
- Does moisture squeeze out of the sides when you press a button? This is a sure sign of water damage.
Bring your spa back to life by replacing your spa controller and touchpad! Here are a couple of reminders when choosing your spa controllers:
- Make sure that you get the exact same model and version as your existing spa controller (unless the manufacturer has specified a replacement model)
- Spa controllers and touchpads must be installed by a qualified electrician, pool, or spa technician only.