The Hawk pool cleaner is the perfect addition to keep your pool spotless, year after year. It can be installed in minutes around the pool without any tools. It cleans the walls and floor thoroughly with its bumper fin and anti-stick skirt, leaving you with a completely clean pool every time.
The Hawk cleaner can vacuum up debris, bugs, leaves, sand and silt in a breeze! A standard 1 horsepower pump is all the Hawk needs to crawl around the pool and pull in large debris.
The Water TechniX Hawk is a powerful, well-built automatic pool cleaner that can take on just about any pool size and type. The Hawk does not include a hose as it commonly attaches to existing pool hoses. The lightweight cleaner is packed with features usually found in other cleaners twice its price, the Hawk is truly in a class of its own.
- Creates a powerful vacuum that sucks up all debris in its path to achieve a complete clean
- The hammer being the only moving part means superior performance and longevity!
- The Leaf Scoop allows it to capture and remove large leaves that other cleaners can’t
- The Scrubbing Seal gently loosens calcium and algae build up so it can be vacuumed up
- The cleaner will move backwards in direction, with the water flowing through the base of the cleaner and alternately diverted between the two drive tubes. The kinetic energy generated by the water being trapped in each drive tube provides the lifting and propelling motion of the cleaner
- Powered by your existing filtration system - a pool pump of minimum 1 hp *Please ensure adequate suction is available to run cleaner
- Male end: 36mm
- Easy installation without tools with Assembly in less than 10 minutes
- Suitable In Ground Pools - Concrete, Pebblecrete, Quartzon, Tile, Fibreglass and Vinyl surfaces
- 2 year warranty - *Warranty excludes skirt, hammer, wings and wearing sole which are considered consumable wear and tear items and are only covered by 1-year warranty. This is standard with all brands of cleaners.
Package Contents -
- 1 x Hawk Pool Cleaner Body with Float
- 1 x Wearing Sole
- 1 x Skirt
- 1 x Wings
- Please note - does not include instructions, hose or skimmer fittings - Hawk Head only
Easy Pool Suction Cleaner Assembly and Installation Guide:
Getting your new suction cleaner up and running is not as complicated as many people think and you can actually set one up in under five minutes!
- Install the skirt over the base (wearing sole) of the suction cleaner.
- If you cleaner uses wings, attach them from the rear to the front and clip them together.
- Install the deflector ring or bumper (if you skip this, the cleaner has the tendency to get caught in corners).
- Connect the hose lengths, just enough to cover the size of your pool. If you have extras, just keep them as spares.
- Submerge the cleaner in your pool and hold the end of the hose against a return jet to blow out the air in the hoses. Once the cleaner has stopped bubbling, connect the hose to your skimmer’s vacuum plate.
- If you’re using a flow valve, adjust the flow to the required level.
- Attach hose weights if your hose is pulling your cleaner up, and hose floats if your hose is dragging or getting tangled up.
- After using, disassemble your cleaner, give it a hose down with fresh water and store away from direct sunlight. Don’t forget to empty out your skimmer and pump baskets as well after cleaning the pool with a suction cleaner.
If you’re more of a visual-type person, here’s a video of how a suction cleaner is assembled. (It will open in a new window, don’t worry)
*Please ensure your filtration system is adequate for a suction cleaner as returns of this product will not be accepted because of inadequate filtration equipment. We recommend a minimum 1HP pool pump, and a CLEAN cartridge filter to ensure optimum operation.