The Zodiac T3 is a simple yet highly effective pool cleaner. Its light weight and simple construction (only one moving part) make it a breeze to handle and Picks up most leaves and small debris.
Zodiac T3 features -
- Duralife Diaphragm - The T3 is designed with one moving part - the patented Duralife Diaphragm - that when used as instructed will last well beyond the 2 year product warrant. The strong reinforced outer ribbing makes the diaphragm significantly more durable than competitive products and our older models of Baracuda cleaner, like the G2. The diaphragm is super easy to clean or replace, even pool owners with five thumbs will find it a cinch.
- Quiet Operation - You don't have to put up with the clack-clack-clack racket from traditional hammer style suction cleaners! The added benefit of the Duralife Diaphragm is that it also provides whisper quiet operation that won't disturb your neighbours.
- Twist & Lock Hose - The T3 comes with 10 lengths of Twist Lock hose. The Zodiac Twist & Lock hose provides a stronger connection between each length of hose and also improves water flow for more efficient cleaning.
- Rotating Wheel Deflector - The Zodiac T3 wheel deflector enables fluid navigation around corners, steps & ladders.
- Genuine Factory Warranty – 2 Year warranty
Product Specifications -
- Disc suction pool cleaner
- Suitable for all in-ground and above ground pools
- Suitable for concrete, pebblecrete, quartzon, tile, fibreglass, Vinyl surfaces
- Supplied with 10m hose, suitable for pools up to 7M x 5M (depending on location of skimmer box).
- Ideal for sand and silt
- 1 x Zodiac T3 machine head complete with disc
- 1 x Hose Protector Mesh
- 10 x 1m Genuine Zodiac Twist Lock Hose
- 1 x Wheel Deflector with quick connector
- 1 x Hose Weight
- 1 x AD Flow Valve
- 1 x Universal Weir Cuff
- 1 x Pool Pulse
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty card
|Barcode #||9 317545 013237|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Works like a beautyBy: William Childs on 29 December 2017Replaced the old Zodiac after it had finally died, let the new one go and it took of like a rocket, done a little bit of adjustment and it now runs like a Rolls Royce, worth every penny spent.