If your cleaner is not moving or moving slowly, check the wings and mouth for cracks, chips, or wear. These are common parts that do experience heavy wear from normal operation of the cleaner. Replace them when required to maintain its efficiency making your pool cleaning routine easy and worry-free.
Shoes have wear indicators on their sides and should be checked occasionally to determine if they need to be replaced. The wear indicator is a line of the side of the shoe that appears as a difference in texture. When this texture is no longer visible on the shoe when viewed from either side the shoes must be changed.
- Product Number: AXV413P
- Suits: Pool Vac, Pool Vac Ultra, Navigator, Navigator Pro, XL
- Heavy duty chemical resistant construction
- Easy replacement with basic tools
- 4 x Cork Pod Shoes (Vinyl Pools)
- Shoes have a wear line indicating when they should be replaced
|Barcode #||08 16268 02103 5|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.