Estimate Transit Days
In stock at Mr Pool Man HQ i
Pre-Order at Mr Pool Man HQ i
Pre-Order now, product ships in 5-10 days
Out of stock at Mr Pool Man HQ i
We’ll let you know when it’s back in stock
Free Shipping AU Wide* i
Lifetime Customer Support i
60 Day Easy Returns* i
To ensure delivery prior to Acoustic Box Christmas closure, we request that your last orders be placed as follows:
- Friday 8th December: last day for accepting orders (local, interstate & pick-ups)
- Thursday 21st December: Last delivery date, interstate dispatch & pick-up date.
Pls note orders placed after 8 December 2023 will most likely be delivered / received in early January 2024
The Acoustic Box comes in various sizes and configurations to cater for every layout.
The slim models cater for more confined spaces whilst the backless models cater for situations when you have less than 50mm from the equipment to the wall / fence.
The smaller models (< 1100mm in width) will easily fit a filter (cartridge or sand), a pump, a chlorinator, and the power points. The larger models (> 1100mm in width) will fit a filter (sand or cartridge), multiple pumps, spa blowers, chlorinators and more.
Single units have 1 access point from the front (fully removable door) and 1 from the top (lid opens by approx. 1 metre). Double (and larger units) have 2+ removable front doors and 2+ top lids.
Please note - These are the backless options
- Reduce noise by 80% - 29/400 grade foam on every panel reducing noise and certified by an independent Acoustic Engineer
- Assemble in as little as 15 minutes - NO NUTS, BOLTS or any TOOLS needed.
- Save money on equipment- Inferior or cheaper alternatives may cost you more money in the long run as they may be poorly ventilated and damage your equipment.
- Save money on running costs - A properly soundproofed box means that you can save money on electricity by turning on your equipment at night / during off-peak
- Ventilation gaps - There're also 25mm ventilation gaps at the front and back of the box allowing for proper air-flow in and out of the box to protect the equipment.
- Made of 0.9mm Australian made (BlueScope™) galvanized steel with a thick (Dulux Colorbond™) powder coat finish
- Come with clear 3D & Illustrated installation instructions
- 10 Standard colours - custom colours available on request for a small fee
- 100% Australian Made
- models that are <1.7m in width (single) take 15-20 minutes to assemble and models that are >1.7m (double) take 45 - 60 minutes
- The panels are joined together at the bottom by 4 corner brackets and locked at the top by 4 corner caps.
- The box comes flat packed
Notes with regards to measurements:
- The external measurements are actually the same as the internal measurements throughout the box with the exception of the bottom and top of the box - where the metal bends to allow for the acoustic foaming to be housed.
- It is advisable to allow for an additional 10-20mm on all asides of your Concrete slab (if laying the box on a slab)
- The lid requires 45mm of clearance at the back to fully open. So pls allow this (or more) if placing the box against a wall or other hard surfaces.
- Backless models are always 50mm deeper than the standard models
- They are needed when there’s less than a 50mm gap from the equipment (EG a pipe of the filter) and the wall / fence. You will also need to allow approx. 20mm to slide in the rear panel i.e. 65-70mm in total.
- The design of the backless models means the lid won’t hit the wall or fence behind when fully erect
- Backless models have 3 additional parts (or multiples thereof for the larger models) instead of the rear panels. These are 2 wall strips ; one on either side of the enclosure and horizontal bridge which goes over from one wall strip to the other to fully enclose the box
*Please note images are for colour and size reference, measure and select the correct size you require with the colour of your choice.
Shipping and Returns
- FREE* on orders over $79
- Orders under $79 incur a flat fee
- Stocked orders ship on the same day if placed by 1pm
- Pre Orders are sent within 5-10 business days
- Orders with multiple items can incur shipping fees
Standard Shipping Transit Times:
NSW, QLD & VIC: 3 - 7 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 7 - 14 business days
Express Shipping: From $9.95
NSW, QLD & VIC: 1 - 3 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 3 - 5 business days
International Shipping: From $19.95
Estimated delivery time: 7 - 20 business days
Bulky & Oversized Shipping: From $14.95
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 10 business days
Remote Shipping: From $19.95 -
Estimated delivery time: 3 - 10 business days
*Current postcodes that are classified as remote which may incur a small shipping charge regardless of spend are:
- Western Australia: 6181-6238
- Tasmania: 7100-7470
- South Australia: 5100-5238
- Northern Territory: 0800-0839
Read more shipping info here
Returns - We offer 60 day easy returns from date of purchase. Simply process your return through our online portal and ship it back to our AU warehouse, fully tracked.
Read more returns info here
Payment & Security
Safe Checkout Guaranteed
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Why Choose Mr Pool Man for your Pool Supplies?
You can swim now and pay later by selecting one of our many financing options as your payment method at checkout.