Aqua Fix-It - Underwater Epoxy Polymer Putty Repair Solution
Free Shipping on orders over $50
I could be on your doorstep by Friday
Easy 60 day returns
Lifetime after-sale support
A versatile hand kneadable, fast setting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for repairing a multitude of things. It is especially suitable for application to damp, wet or underwater substrates. It comes in a handy roll form, with the white hardener encapsulated in the aqua green resin part. The product hardens in 20 – 30 minutes after mixing, to a white solid material.
Where can this product be used?
- Creating water features/ attaching pebbles under water in pond
- Sealing holes in foundations and outer walls
- Repairing generators, water and fuel pumps
- Re-setting ceramic tiles in swimming pools etc
- For fast and permanent repairs to damp and wet substrates, and even for underwater repairs
- Patching dings, scratches, cuts, gouges and holes in fibreglass, metal and wooden boat decks and hulls
- Repair of pipes, fittings, electrical connections, water tanks, tubs, sinks, spas, hot tubs, tanks, pools, leaking gaskets
- Ideal for emergency in-water repairs
- Repairing fishtanks, ponds, pools
- Not recommended for filling or sealing joints/cracks subject to movement as the cured product is extremely hard and inflexible
- Not recommended for use where hydrostatic pressure is present prior to cure
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Most plastics
If you have a question about the application of the product or replacement parts, general enquiries or a support request, please contact us so we can guide you in making the correct selection.
Worried about purchasing online? Have a question? Not a problem! Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free
Mr Pool Man carries the factory warranties applicable to each product, these warranties are inclusive from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
Order today and extend your swimming season, all products listed in stock will be dispatched within 24 hours or sooner once order is placed. We will notify you once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is onboard with the shipping carrier, all tracking information and invoice will be emailed to you directly.
Need help? Call us 9am - 5pm on 1300 511 901 and one of our friendly pool experts will be happy to help you!
$4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*
- NSW, QLD & VIC Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- WA, SA, NT & TAS Regular Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $9.95)
*excludes bulky items. Bulky items are tagged with the following:
- DHL Ecommerce (2-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Rest of The World International Shipping
DHL Ecommerce (3-15 Days to most countries, cost calculated at checkout)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
60 DAY EASY RETURNS*
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them by using our Returns Center and we will gladly refund them.
- All products - 60 Days to refund
- All returns made using our Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee which is deducted from the refund
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
PLEASE NOTE: Your Return Number (eg. #BEF13E or RMA#1425) MUST be visible on your Return Label or marked on the OUTSIDE of your return box/satchel. If your return number is not clearly visible, delays in processing your return will occur.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY