It’s quality that makes Astral one of Australia's leading manufacturer of quality swimming pool and spa products. Astral's aim is to provide the best-quality equipment for commercial and private swimming pools and spas at competitive prices.
There is no substitute for any of the essential elements that ensure durability, quality and dependability within the Astral range of equipment, parts and accessories. Delivering performance, efficiency and quiet operation in every facet of the Astral product. If you fit inferior, non-genuine equipment and parts, you might save money in the short term – but you’re risking damaging the efficiency, reliability and long-life of your Astral pool equipment.
"The durability of Astral equipment is second to none, we have just had a new pool built, fitted with a Pump, Filter and Salt Water Chlorinator and you can see the quality in the products!” - Christine
Mr Pool Man is a certified and reputable Astral dealer, all products are backed by standard factory warranty and we provide extensive pre purchase troubleshooting to assist in ensuring the first purchase is the correct one backed with after sales support on all Astral equipment for lasting performance for years to come.
- A range of sizes allows you to choose the right one for your application;
- Capable of high flow and pressure – rated higher than other pumps in its class;
- Built in large lint pot that reduces the frequency of maintenance;
- Super quiet operation that allows you to operate at any time;
- Robust construction, built to weather even the harshest conditions;
- Economical to run using less power to move more water;
- Minimal maintenance;
- Manufacturer’s warranty: Limited 3 year warranty
Quick Pool Pump Installation Guide:
Installing a pool pump is as simple as swapping out your old pump to a new one. But if the new one isn’t designed to retrofit with your current pump, then don’t worry too much, with some basic tools and some elbow grease, you’ll have your new pump installed in no time.
- Turn off the power to your pool equipment at the mains and switch off any valves leading to and from the pump to give you a splash free-environment while you work.
- Detach the pump from the power supply and unscrew the unions.
- Note: If you have an older pump that’s hard plumbed into your system then you may have to saw off the current pipes. Cut as close to the pump as possible. If this is the case then now might be a good time to install unions.
- Remove the pump and set aside. Position new pump on where the old pump previously was and assess what kind of plumbing needs to be done. It should be as simple as mounting the pump properly and screwing in unions. But if not, do the necessary plumbing work and connect your pump.
- Once the pump is plumbed in, open up all the valves and connect the power.
- Turn on the pump to see if the pump is working. Check for any leaks and that’s it!
Shipping and Returns
- FREE* on orders over $79
- Orders under $79 incur a flat fee
- Stocked orders ship on the same day if placed by 1pm
- Pre Orders are sent within 5-10 business days
- Orders with multiple items can incur shipping fees
Standard Shipping Transit Times:
NSW, QLD & VIC: 3 - 7 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 7 - 14 business days
Express Shipping: From $9.95
NSW, QLD & VIC: 1 - 3 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 3 - 5 business days
International Shipping: From $19.95
Estimated delivery time: 7 - 20 business days
Bulky & Oversized Shipping: From $14.95
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 10 business days
Remote Shipping: From $19.95 -
Estimated delivery time: 3 - 10 business days
*Current postcodes that are classified as remote which may incur a small shipping charge regardless of spend are:
- Western Australia: 6181-6238
- Tasmania: 7100-7470
- South Australia: 5100-5238
- Northern Territory: 0800-0839
Read more shipping info here
Returns - We offer 60 day easy returns from date of purchase. Simply process your return through our online portal and ship it back to our AU warehouse, fully tracked.
Read more returns info here
Payment & Security
Safe Checkout Guaranteed
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Why Choose Mr Pool Man for your Pool Supplies?
You can swim now and pay later by selecting one of our many financing options as your payment method at checkout.