Replacement cells are well known in Australia for their excellent performance and remarkable durability. Made from the highest grade cell material, ensuring maximum life and maximum output with an excellent reputation for creating trouble-free, reliable and dependable electrodes.
Replacing your electrode will extend the life of your chlorinator and is an economical alternative to a complete replacement of your chlorinator Utilising tried and tested technology; replacement cells boast improvements in performance and durability.
If your chlorinator is not outputting chlorine or check salt light is on, check the electrode for cracks, chips, or wear. Electrodes are parts that do experience heavy wear from normal operation of the chlorinator. Replace them when required to maintain its efficiency sanitizing your pool keeping your cleaning routine easy and worry-free.
New cells have 4 terminals (1 earth, 1 negative & 2 positive) the 2 positive have a connecting bridge so the one output wire conducts both prongs. Will suit all older models and box style Astral Hurlcon Cells with the 3 prong system.
- Suits: VX Series Chlorinators
- Suits E25 Series
- 1 x Hurlcon Astral VX 7 Cell
- 7 Solid Plates
- Chlorine output per hour: 25gms
- 12 Month factory Astral warranty
- Complete with housing
- Genuine Astral Replacement Part
- Authorized Dealer
- Factory Warranty
- Easy Replacement with basic tools
- Heavy duty chemical resistant construction
- Does not include barrel unions or chlorinator
If you have a question about the application of the product or replacement parts, general enquiries or a support request, please contact us so we can guide you in making the correct selection.
Worried about purchasing online? Have a question? Not a problem! Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free
Mr Pool Man carries the factory warranties applicable to each product, these warranties are inclusive from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
Order today and extend your swimming season, all products listed in stock will be dispatched within 24 hours or sooner once order is placed. We will notify you once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is onboard with the shipping carrier, all tracking information and invoice will be emailed to you directly.
Need help? Call us 9am - 5pm on 1300 511 901 and one of our friendly pool experts will be happy to help you!
$4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*
- NSW, QLD & VIC Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- WA, SA, NT & TAS Regular Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $9.95)
*excludes bulky items. Bulky items are tagged with the following:
- DHL Ecommerce (2-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Rest of The World International Shipping
DHL Ecommerce (3-15 Days to most countries, cost calculated at checkout)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
60 DAY EASY RETURNS*
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them by using our Returns Center and we will gladly refund them.
- All products - 60 Days to refund
- All returns made using our Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee which is deducted from the refund
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
PLEASE NOTE: Your Return Number (eg. #BEF13E or RMA#1425) MUST be visible on your Return Label or marked on the OUTSIDE of your return box/satchel. If your return number is not clearly visible, delays in processing your return will occur.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY