Genuine Astral Replacement Top Multiport Complete to suit Astral Hurlcon 50mm Sand Filter Multiport Valves
Replacing the multiport will prevent air leaks in the filter thus creating air pockets in the filtration system and decreasing performance. The Handle and Rotor also wears and will not lift or seal Rotor after changing cycles allowing water to leak either out of the multiport or out the backwash / waste line.
This Top Assembly Astral Multiport Valve will replace both the grey or black hexagonal valves. It is a flanged unit for "Collar" applications only.
- 3 x Unions & O Rings
- 1 x Multiport
- 1 x Tank O Ring
- 1 x Tank Clamp Set
- 1 x Pressure Gauge
- High quality, Durable Heavy Duty PVC construction
$4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*
- NSW, QLD & VIC Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- WA, SA, NT & TAS Regular Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $9.95)
*excludes bulky items. Bulky items are tagged with the following:
- DHL Ecommerce (2-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Rest of The World International Shipping
DHL Ecommerce (3-15 Days to most countries, cost calculated at checkout)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
60 DAY EASY RETURNS*
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them by using our Returns Center and we will gladly refund them.
- All products - 60 Days to refund
- All returns made using our Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee which is deducted from the refund
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
PLEASE NOTE: Your Return Number (eg. #BEF13E or RMA#1425) MUST be visible on your Return Label or marked on the OUTSIDE of your return box/satchel. If your return number is not clearly visible, delays in processing your return will occur.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY