The high-resistance technical plastics used in its manufacturing guarantee a longer working life.
In need of a Commercial Pool Pump? Mr Pool Man stocks the largest range of pool pumps online from Astral at great prices.
The self-priming, high performance Maxim pump has been developed for use in public swimming pools. Made from high-resistance technical plastics guarantees a longer working life.
With a design adapted to the requirements of the public swimming pool, the Maxim is made entirely of technical plastics, which provide flow rates and working pressures similar to those of cast iron pumps of the same characteristics. The Maxim pump also incorporates a prefilter with a capacity of 8 litres. The prefilter is replaceable in all the models and has a standard key to facilitate opening.
- HIGHLY DURABLE; LONGER SHELF-LIFE
- LARGE CAPACITY, EASY-OPEN PREFILTER
- 8-litre hair and lint pot made of polypropylene, a material that endows it with rigidity and greater resistance. It also incorporates a standard key to facilitate opening.
- COMPLETE INSULATION FROM CORROSION
We have achieved complete insulation from corrosion and high temperatures thanks to the use of Aisi 316 stainless steel in the parts in contact with water and of aluminium oxide in the mechanical seal. The Class f motor guard enables it to tolerate internal temperatures of up to 155 degrees C.
Quick Pool Pump Installation Guide:
Installing a pool pump is as simple as swapping out your old pump to a new one. But if the new one isn’t designed to retrofit with your current pump, then don’t worry too much, with some basic tools and some elbow grease, you’ll have your new pump installed in no time.
- Turn off the power to your pool equipment at the mains and switch off any valves leading to and from the pump to give you a splash free-environment while you work.
- Detach the pump from the power supply and unscrew the unions.
- Note: If you have an older pump that’s hard plumbed into your system then you may have to saw off the current pipes. Cut as close to the pump as possible. If this is the case then now might be a good time to install unions.
- Remove the pump and set aside. Position new pump on where the old pump previously was and assess what kind of plumbing needs to be done. It should be as simple as mounting the pump properly and screwing in unions. But if not, do the necessary plumbing work and connect your pump.
- Once the pump is plumbed in, open up all the valves and connect the power.
- Turn on the pump to see if the pump is working. Check for any leaks and that’s it!
Shipping and Returns
- FREE* on orders over $79
- Orders under $79 incur a flat fee
- Stocked orders ship on the same day if placed by 1pm
- Pre Orders are sent within 5-10 business days
- Orders with multiple items can incur shipping fees
Standard Shipping Transit Times:
NSW, QLD & VIC: 3 - 7 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 7 - 14 business days
Express Shipping: From $9.95
NSW, QLD & VIC: 1 - 3 business days
WA, SA, TAS & NT: 3 - 5 business days
International Shipping: From $19.95
Estimated delivery time: 7 - 20 business days
Bulky & Oversized Shipping: From $14.95
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 10 business days
Remote Shipping: From $19.95 -
Estimated delivery time: 3 - 10 business days
*Current postcodes that are classified as remote which may incur a small shipping charge regardless of spend are:
- Western Australia: 6181-6238
- Tasmania: 7100-7470
- South Australia: 5100-5238
- Northern Territory: 0800-0839
Read more shipping info here
Returns - We offer 60 day easy returns from date of purchase. Simply process your return through our online portal and ship it back to our AU warehouse, fully tracked.
Read more returns info here
Payment & Security
Safe Checkout Guaranteed
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Why Choose Mr Pool Man for your Pool Supplies?
You can swim now and pay later by selecting one of our many financing options as your payment method at checkout.