ZX Cartridge Filters are a small compact design, that does not require a back washing line so they are ideal for places or situation where waste water disposal or water restrictions are in force. With the use of antimicrobial elements your pool or spa will be bacteria free and require less maintenance.
- Oil filled pressure gauge for accurate readings and long life
- Easy to remove lid - lifts off gently when unwinding the large lock ring
- Self lock on lock ring prevents over tightening and locks in position to prevent accidental loosening
- 3 inlets and 1 outlet enable easy position and replacement of older cartridge filters
- Barrel union connections enable easy service and replacement in future
- Less maintenance required
- Antimicrobial elements used for cleaner water
$4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*
- NSW, QLD & VIC Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- WA, SA, NT & TAS Regular Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $9.95)
*excludes bulky items. Bulky items are tagged with the following:
- DHL Ecommerce (2-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Rest of The World International Shipping
DHL Ecommerce (3-15 Days to most countries, cost calculated at checkout)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
60 DAY EASY RETURNS*
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them by using our Returns Center and we will gladly refund them.
- All products - 60 Days to refund
- All returns made using our Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee which is deducted from the refund
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
PLEASE NOTE: Your Return Number (eg. #BEF13E or RMA#1425) MUST be visible on your Return Label or marked on the OUTSIDE of your return box/satchel. If your return number is not clearly visible, delays in processing your return will occur.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY