Complete Pool Equipment Bundle
Complete Pool Equipment Bundle
Are you building a new pool and need a complete pool equipment package? Or maybe you're overhauling your exisiting pool? Look no further than Mr Pool Man's Complete Pool Bundle, consisting of everything you will need equipment and chemical wise to get your pool up and running.
This complete package consisting of Sand Filter + Sand Media, Pump, Chlorinator, Cleaning Equipment, Water Testing Strips and Chemicals is able to be delivered to your door. This Complete Pool Bundle is suited to pools between 30,000L - 60,000L.
Do you need a new Robotic Pool Cleaner, Suction Pool Cleaner or LED Pool Light, Transformer and Cable to go with your new pool? We can help you with that, too! Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a custom bundle with these added extras.
Installation is not included with this Bundle, though our team of Pool Technicians with 20+ years of experience are easily able to be contacted on 1300 511 901 to answer any installation questions you may have. Or, send our friendly team an email at email@example.com
Are you needing an equipment bundle for a pool smaller than 30,000L or larger than 70,000L? Or do you require a different type of Pool Package? Let us know by calling 1300 511 901 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to create your custom bundle.
*PVC plumbing is not included.
Haven't heard of Water TechniX?
Engineered to perform, designed to last and priced for value, Water TechniX is the new range of pool equipment that's making waves and regarded as the “best in class” for all pool applications.
Mr Pool Man is an exclusive certified Water TechniX dealer, with life-time after sales support on all Water TechniX equipment to help you get lasting performance from your pool equipment for years to come.
Water TechniX Sand Filter Aspire 25" 40mm
Sand Filters are the most effective way to keep your pool water sparkling clean. They require little maintenance and will remove such impurities as dirt, leaves, grass, hair, body oils, sunscreen and even bacteria from the water. As dirt accumulates in the sand particles over the time, you only need to backwash the filter by simply reversing the water flow.
Sand filters have a reputation for durability and performance and are ideal for small to large domestic swimming pools. Designed to give maximum performance with superior filtration for sparkling clear water. Compatible with sand or Zelbrite - advanced filter media which filters finer than sand and gives your pool more clarity and sparkle.
The Media Filter includes a 6 way top mount MPV, pressure gauge, sight glass & unions
Key Features -
- Suitable for pools up to 60,000L
- Simple backwash
- Constructed from strong corrosion and UV resistant thermo plastic
- 6 way multiport valve
- Built-in waste port sight glass for high visibility during backwashing
- Large diameter tank for maximum filtration area
- Automatic air bleed to stop air build up in the tank
- Accurate stainless steel oil filled pressure gauge
- Suitable for both salt and fresh water pool systems
- Suitable for sand, zelbrite and silica media
- 10 Year Tank Warranty with 2 Year Warranty on valve and gauge
Water TechniX Pump Alpha 1.0hp
- Suits swimming pools up to 90,000 litres
- Suits in-ground and above ground pools
- Easy access for daily operation
- Low operating noise
- Plumb and play application
- Clear pump cover provides a full view of its operation
- 3 Year warranty
- Easy access to the lint pot with swing-aside knobs
- Large capacity Strainer
- Glass reinforced closed face impeller
- Diffuser for low noise operation
- Corrosion-proof resins used in all moulded components
- Double insulated, heavy duty motor
- Thermal overload protection mechanisms
- Easy plumbing thanks to quick connect unions on suction and discharge ports
- Suits residential and commercial installations
- IP44 rated
- Made in Australia
Water TechniX WTA35 Atomic Salt Water Chlorinator
- Low salt operation: 2500-3500ppm
- Compatible with traditional salt water and mineral salt pools
- The best in Technology
- Engineered for a long life
- Set and forget control panel with timers and clock
- High chlorine output
- Simple cleaning
- Replacement salt cell available
Output capacity: 35 grm/hr
Maximum average pool size (litres): 70,000
Plumbing: 50mm socket with 40mm reducers
Operating salinity level: 2,500ppm up to 6,000ppm
Power Pack dimensions (HWD): 230mm x 200mm x 100mm
Cell dimensions including unions (L): 320mm
Warranty on power pack and cell: 3 years power pack and cell
Aquachek 7 in 1 Test Strips
AquaChek Silver is the most comprehensive test strip product in the AquaChek professional line providing test results for 7 key parameters in less than one minute!
As used by professionals, Aquachek Silver offers seven important tests on a single strip. With an improved test for Cyanuric Acid, it’s faster and easier to use than liquid test kits, offering enhanced colours for greater distinction and easier readability.
Tests for: Total Hardness, Total Chlorine, Total Bromine, Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity, and Stabilizer (Cyanuric Acid/UV Blockout).
- All Aspects - Contains seven important tests on a single strip
- DIY friendly - Enhanced colours make strips easier to read
- Contains 100 strips
- Accuracy - Professional grade test strips
- Quick - Test results in seconds
- Efficient - Faster and easier to use than traditional liquid test kits
How to use:
- Remove cap and collect one strip
- Dip Strip into pool water and remove
- Place strip against colour chart on rear of container
- Asses colours on the strip to correct readings
- Test the water at a minimum of once a week
Below, we'll run through each chemical that is included in your Complete Pool Bundle and why it serves an important purpose in keeping your pool clean, safe and sparkling.
Zodiac Stabilised Pool Chlorine 1kg
What does it mean to have low chlorine levels?
Oh no! Your pool isn't optimally sanitised. Possible middle ear infections and a green or cloudy pool is on the horizon! If this is a new pool, manually add some chlorine to your fresh pool water to give it the boost it needs to be safe and sanitised.
Let's get that Chlorine in the water:
- If you're sporting a Chlorinator (which you will be if you buy this bundle), you'll be needing to add 8-12 bags of salt. We recommend starting with 8 and adding more as you go along. Your pool water salt level should sit around 5000ppm (parts per million), and each 20kg bag of salt equals 500ppm.
- Joined with the help of your Chlorinator, dose your pool with Stabilised Pool Chlorine using the dosage instructions on the label until your chlorine levels sit at the optimum level as shown on your 7 in 1 Test Strip.
Zodiac Ph Down Tablets 2kg
What does it mean to have high pH?
Your pool water will start to turn green soon. Algae loves high pH. Also, your Chlorine isn’t as effective when pH is high.
How to lower your pH:
- Dose your fresh pool water with liquid Hydrochloric Acid or pH Down Tablets as per the dosage instructions. If you're using liquid Hydrochloric Acid, do not exceed adding 1L every 24 hours if your pool is Vinyl lined as it's more sensitive to harsh chemicals.
- Your pH should sit around 7.5, if you start having a blackspot algae problem, keep the pH at around 7.2 for 2-3 months and watch that slowly dissipate.
Zodiac Calcium Up 2kg
What does it mean to have low calcium?
Having low calcium hardness levels means your water is very aggressive and is extracting the calcium out of the pool walls (concrete pools only) which appears to be a crystallisation of calcium build up. The common mistake is that people assume this is due from TOO MUCH calcium, which is not the case. Aggressive water can also damage metal equipment (salt cells, heating elements etc) prematurely due to corrosion.
How to increase your calcium hardness level:
You need to INCREASE your calcium by dosing your fresh pool water with Calcium Up. You can follow the dosing instructions on the back of the packet, though we recommend adding the whole 2kg bag to your pool for optimum results.
We recommend the use of a Calcium Up once a month to eliminate calcification extract through your pool walls, as well as making for a more pleasurable "softer" swimming experience.
Zodiac Alkalinity up 2kg
What does it mean to have low alkalinity?
Low alkalinity means your water could be quite acidic and will cause damage to your equipment over time, or, even causing etching on your pool surface. Optimum Alkalinity levels also work hand-in-hand with keeping your pH level balanced.
How to raise your alkalinity:
Add Alkalinity Up to your fresh pool water. You can follow the dosing instructions on the back of the packet, though similar to Calcium Up we recommend adding the whole 2kg bag to your pool for optimum results.
We recommend the use of Alkalinity once a month to aid in keeping your pH balanced.
How and when do you dose your pool?
As a rule of thumb, we recommend adding the chemicals in the evening while your filtration system is running. This will ensure they're able to do their job overnight without being broken down by the sun's UV rays.
You are able to add all of the chemicals at the same time, though we do recommend spreading them out and adding them to different areas of your pool.
*Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the label on the bottle for further instructions. Alternatively, we recommend that you obtain advice from us, Mr Pool Man, your Zodiac Pool Professionals before adding any treatment to your pool or spa.*
Also included in Complete Pool Bundle:
- Water TechniX Pro Leaf Rake
- Water TechniX Pro 45cm Brush
- Water TechniX Flexi Vacuum Head
- Water TechniX Vacuum Hose 9m
- Aussie Gold Telescopic Pool Pole 1.2m - 2.4m
Added Extras (if requested):
Zodiac OT15 Robotic Pool Cleaner ($990)
Equipped with a smart motion system, the robot covers the pool walls and floor while you sit back and relax. Its brush feature ensures optimum cleaning as it quickly removes debris stuck on the walls before sucking it up. The OT15 robot has one cleaning mode “floor and wall” cleaning which runs for 2.5 hours.
Ultra-light for effortless handling
Feather light, weighing just 5.5 kg, the Zodiac OT15 is one of the lightest robots on the market. This means it is quick, simple and effortless to handle.
The filter can be accessed from the top of the robot and is easy to clean, making things simpler for you and meaning you don’t come into contact with the debris.
- Suitable for most shapes of in-ground pools
- Suitable for most pool surfaces including; concrete, pebblecrete, fibreglass, quartzon, tiled and vinyl
- Suitable for small, medium and large debris
- Extra large debris such as twigs, large nuts and large leaves may need to be removed from pool manually
- For extra fine debris, 100 micron filter canister available separately
Features and Benefits
- Floor and wall cleaning
- This model suits all pools: tiled, pebblecrete and fibreglass
- The OT15 covers both floor and walls hassle free during its 2.5 hour cleaning cycle
- Front scrubbing brushes quickly brush and remove debris from floor and stuck on walls for deep clean
- Easy top access filter canister with large handle
- Easy-to-clean filter canister means no contact with debris
- Transparent window to view debris collected
- Easy to remove cleaner from the water with large handle
- The OT15 is light weight with the body only weighing 7kg
- 2 Year Zodiac Warranty Limited
- 1 Year only on filter canister
Whats in the box
- 1 x OT15 Robotic pool cleaner with 14m floating cable
- 1 x control eBox
- 1 x 200 Micron Canister
- 1 x warranty card
- 1 x quick start guide
Water TechniX Rapid Pool Cleaner ($349.99)
- Easy installation without tools
- Swivel connection so your hose doesn't tangle
- Diaphragm technology ensures optimum suction
- Extra large deflector wheel so it won't get stuck in corners
- Extra wide skirt leaves no leaf un-turned
- Climbs walls, floors and steps
- Includes 10m hose in sectional lengths
- Light weight and durable design
- Male end: 36mm, Female end: 38mm
- Suitable for all above ground and in ground pools - Concrete, Pebblecrete, Quartzon, Tile, Fibreglass and Vinyl surfaces
- * We recommend a minimum 1HP pool pump, and a clean cartridge filter to ensure optimum operation
- 1 x Pool Cleaner
- 1 x Spare Cassette Diaphragm
- Includes 10m hose in sectional lengths
- 1 x Instruction Guide
- 1 x Skimmer Fittings Pack (Elbows, Flow Regulator Valve, Hose Weight)
Spa Electrics Photon Kit (Blue or Multicolour) LED Light + Transformer + 20m cable (From $429.99)
- Advanced LED technology, patented cable connections and IPX8 water-ingress protection deliver top durability, year after year
- Brightest LED Lights on the market. Equipped with high-intensity LEDs, they provide brighter illumination than traditional halogen pool lights
- Save up to 88% energy than a normal 100watt halogen pool light. Ceramic Light Engine technology delivers maximum brightness while consuming less than 12 watts
- Suitable for new Concrete pools
- L.E.D. life of 50,000hrs (rated)
- Kind to the environment, operating on approximately 88% less energy than a normal 100watt halogen light
- Direct Connect Patented electrical connection eliminates possible sources of water entry
- Variable Voltage Operation on all 12, 24 & 32v AC Transformers
- IPX8 waterproof rating
1 x Spa Electrics (Blue or Multicolour depending on selection) LED Surface Mount Light
1 x Spa Electrics LV25 Transformer
1 x Spa Electrics 20m Cable
1 x Spa Electrics Concrete Mounting Kit Included
If you have a question about the application of any of the products in this Complete Pool Bundle or would like to request any added extras to be added onto your custom bundle, please contact us on 1300 511 901 and one of our friendly pool experts will be happy to help you.
Happy swimming :)
Shipping & Returns
Regular Shipping – FREE Australia wide
- NSW, QLD & VIC - 2 - 5 business days
- WA, SA & NT - 5 - 10 business days
Express Shipping - From $9.95 - Cost calculated at checkout
- Metro NSW, VIC, QLD - 1 - 2 business days
- Metro WA, SA, NT & TAS - 2 - 3 Business days
- Regional Australia 3 - 4 Business days
International Shipping - International Shipping (rest of the world) - Cost calculated at checkout, Estimated delivery time for international orders is 5 - 15 business days.
New Zealand Shipping - Cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time for New Zealand orders is 3 - 7 Days.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
Mr Pool Man offers easy 60 day returns for peace of mind.
- Made an incorrect purchase? No problem, all orders that were incorrectly purchased or “change of mind” will simply incur a small $10 return shipping label fee that will be deducted from your refund, as this is what it costs to get your order back to us.
- From there, providing you use our Returns Centre, your return is fully tracked on its way back to us. Your return will then be processed within 10 business days of being delivered at Mr Pool Man.
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you are returning an order that is outside of the 60 day returns window, please contact us with your order details.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR RETURNS POLICY
You can swim now and pay later by selecting one of our many financing options as your payment method at checkout.