Mr Pool Man is a certified Water Link Spin dealer, all products are backed by above standard warranty and we provide extensive pre purchase troubleshooting to assist in ensuring the first purchase is the correct one backed with after sales support on all equipment for lasting performance for years to come.
The WaterLink® Spin Touch™ photometer does all your pool and spa water testing for you wherever you need it—in the field or in the store! Each sealed reagent disk contains the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests in just 30 or 60 seconds. Simply fill a reagent disk with a water sample, place it in the meter, tap “start”, and all your vital tests are done automatically.
In the field, the results are displayed on the touchscreen, then can be transferred to DataMate® Web software* to be instantly analyzed, providing step-by-step treatment instructions on your mobile device and test history storage in the cloud. In the store, the Spin Touch™ is run directly from your computer using DataMate® Web or DataMate® 10 software*. The results are displayed right on your monitor with all records being kept in the cloud or on your hard drive.
Designed for Service Techs, Pool Operators and Retail Professionals!
- Virtually Eliminates User-Error
- Pre-Measured Reagents and Pre-Measured Sample
- Exact Reaction Time and Auto-Blanking
- Meter Calibration Check System
- Stores Test Dates, Times, Results
- Upload to Cloud, Download to Computer.
Stand-Alone or Cloud Ready!
- No Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet Needed
- Touchscreen Operation
- Communicate Through Bluetooth® or USB
Rugged and Portable
- Innovative Water-Resistant Housing
- Internal, Rechargeable Batteries
- Optional Heavy-Duty, Waterproof Carrying Case
Advanced Cloud Software
- Android® and iPhone® iOS® WaterLink® Connect Apps Enable Live Connections to Mobile Cloud Software
- DataMate® Web Software Offers Treatment Recommendations, Test Result Collection, Service Scheduling, E-Door Hanger Emails and Much More!
- Fully Compatible with DataMate® 10 and DataMate® Web
- Advanced Optics
- Immune to Power or Computer Outages (can still run tests and get results)
How Does it Work?
Each sealed reagent disk contains the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests. Just fill one unique Spin reagent disk with less than 3 ml of water and all your vital tests are done automatically. In just 30 or 60 seconds all the test results are transferred into the DataMate® software (sold separately) and analyzed to display results and recommend precise treatment instructions.
- Total Chlorine (Bromine), Combined Chlorine, and pH—Results in 30 Seconds!
- * Disks not included
If you have a question about the application of the product or replacement parts, general enquiries or a support request, please contact us so we can guide you in making the correct selection.
Worried about purchasing online? Have a question? Not a problem! Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free
Mr Pool Man carries the factory warranties applicable to each product, these warranties are inclusive from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
Order today and extend your swimming season, all products listed in stock will be dispatched within 24 hours or sooner once order is placed. We will notify you once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is on board with the shipping carrier, all tracking information and invoice will be emailed to you directly.
Need help? Call us 9am - 5pm on 1300 511 901 and one of our friendly pool experts will be happy to help you!