LaMotte Water Link Spin Touch Pool Photometer Test Kit
LaMotte Water Link Spin Touch Pool Photometer Test Kit
Mr Pool Man is a certified Water Link Spin dealer, all products are backed by above standard warranty and we provide extensive pre purchase troubleshooting to assist in ensuring the first purchase is the correct one backed with after sales support on all equipment for lasting performance for years to come.
The WaterLink® Spin Touch™ photometer does all your pool and spa water testing for you wherever you need it—in the field or in the store! Each sealed reagent disk contains the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests in just 30 or 60 seconds. Simply fill a reagent disk with a water sample, place it in the meter, tap “start”, and all your vital tests are done automatically.
In the field, the results are displayed on the touchscreen, then can be transferred to DataMate® Web software* to be instantly analyzed, providing step-by-step treatment instructions on your mobile device and test history storage in the cloud. In the store, the Spin Touch™ is run directly from your computer using DataMate® Web or DataMate® 10 software*. The results are displayed right on your monitor with all records being kept in the cloud or on your hard drive.
Designed for Service Techs, Pool Operators and Retail Professionals!
- Virtually Eliminates User-Error
- Pre-Measured Reagents and Pre-Measured Sample
- Exact Reaction Time and Auto-Blanking
- Meter Calibration Check System
- Stores Test Dates, Times, Results
- Upload to Cloud, Download to Computer.
Stand-Alone or Cloud Ready!
- No Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet Needed
- Touchscreen Operation
- Communicate Through Bluetooth® or USB
Rugged and Portable
- Innovative Water-Resistant Housing
- Internal, Rechargeable Batteries
- Optional Heavy-Duty, Waterproof Carrying Case
Advanced Cloud Software
- Android® and iPhone® iOS® WaterLink® Connect Apps Enable Live Connections to Mobile Cloud Software
- DataMate® Web Software Offers Treatment Recommendations, Test Result Collection, Service Scheduling, E-Door Hanger Emails and Much More!
- Fully Compatible with DataMate® 10 and DataMate® Web
- Advanced Optics
- Immune to Power or Computer Outages (can still run tests and get results)
How Does it Work?
Each sealed reagent disk contains the precise amount of reagent needed to run a complete series of tests. Just fill one unique Spin reagent disk with less than 3 ml of water and all your vital tests are done automatically. In just 30 or 60 seconds all the test results are transferred into the DataMate® software (sold separately) and analyzed to display results and recommend precise treatment instructions.
- Total Chlorine (Bromine), Combined Chlorine, and pH—Results in 30 Seconds!
- * Disks not included
If you have a question about the application of the product or replacement parts, general enquiries or a support request, please contact us so we can guide you in making the correct selection.
Worried about purchasing online? Have a question? Not a problem! Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free
Mr Pool Man carries the factory warranties applicable to each product, these warranties are inclusive from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
Order today and extend your swimming season, all products listed in stock will be dispatched within 24 hours or sooner once order is placed. We will notify you once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is on board with the shipping carrier, all tracking information and invoice will be emailed to you directly.
Need help? Call us 9am - 5pm on 1300 511 901 and one of our friendly pool experts will be happy to help you!
Shipping & Returns
Regular Shipping – FREE Australia wide
- NSW, QLD & VIC - 2 - 5 business days
- WA, SA & NT - 5 - 10 business days
Express Shipping - From $9.95 - Cost calculated at checkout
- Metro NSW, VIC, QLD - 1 - 2 business days
- Metro WA, SA, NT & TAS - 2 - 3 Business days
- Regional Australia 3 - 4 Business days
Bulky Shipping - Orders that are obviously large, heavy and bulky will be sent on a pallet, and may require a forklift to unload, OR if a forklift is not available, hand unload will be required. This is the customers responsibility entirely, and if delivery cannot be made to the address due to accessibility or unload reasons, it will be taken back to the depot for pick up from the customer or possible re-delivery. Please note that if there are additional charges for re-delivery etc this will be the responsibility of the customer.
International Shipping - International Shipping (rest of the world) - Cost calculated at checkout, Estimated delivery time for international orders is 5 - 15 business days.
New Zealand Shipping - Cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time for New Zealand orders is 3 - 7 Days.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
Mr Pool Man offers easy 60 day returns for peace of mind.
- Made an incorrect purchase? No problem, all orders that were incorrectly purchased or “change of mind” will simply incur a small $10 return shipping label fee that will be deducted from your refund, as this is what it costs to get your order back to us.
- From there, providing you use our Returns Centre, your return is fully tracked on its way back to us. Your return will then be processed within 10 business days of being delivered at Mr Pool Man.
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you are returning an order that is outside of the 60 day returns window, please contact us with your order details.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR RETURNS POLICY
You can swim now and pay later by selecting one of our many financing options as your payment method at checkout.