Palintest Photometer Pool Water Test 9 Kit
Palintest Photometer Pool Water Test 9 Kit
Whether located in the pool store, at the pool side or in the service vehicle – the Pooltest 9 Premier delivers accurate and swift testing for all types of pools, hot tubs and spas.
Wherever pools are located, the Pooltest 9 Premier is also present ensuring that bather safety and comfort are protected. Additional testing capability improves the control of key parameters such as Water Balance, all in an intuitive and accurate photometer.
- Quick test selection via the keypad – push one button and start testing
- Waterproof to IP67 and a choice of power options – suitable for all locations
- Waterproof USB port for download of 100 results with date, time and sample ID.
- Delivered with a two year warranty, the Pooltest 9 Premier is one of the most popular pool photometers across the globe and is supported by a full range of accessories and technical advice.
Professional Pool Testing
- Ensure the bather experience is always positive with accurate and reliable control of disinfection using the Palintest DPD method. Protect the infrastructure with Water Balance or Langelier Saturation Index test methods included as standard.
Simple and Intuitive Testing
- The keypad allows a single button push to access the test of interest – just push and test. The Pooltest 9 Premier assists the test protocol with on-screen prompts.
Waterproof USB Port
- Whether downloading from the 100 result data memory or connecting the Pooltest 9 Premier to an external pool software system, the USB port can be used anywhere. See the Download tab for Com Port Drivers and instructions on how to use.
Multilingual Backlit Interface
- Choose from English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Turkish language options. The large LCD screen has a user-controllable backlight to ensure perfect visibility in challenging light conditions.
Comprehensive Kit Contents
- Supplied in a hard case kit with room for all items required to start testing immediately. Take it out in the field as part of the service kit or install on the counter for a professional pool store test facility.
Warranty and Support
- Supplied with a two year warranty as standard, all users can access the decades of experience of pool testing and be secure in the knowledge that they are joining the largest pool photometer family in the world.
- Measuring System Dual LED source, direct-reading colorimeter
- Display Large LCD screen and optional backlight
- User Interface On screen prompts available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish and German
- Result Units ppm, g/l, mg/l, mmol/l, μmol/l
- Parameters Measured Free and total chlorine (normal and extended range), alkalinity, bromine, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid, free and total copper, iron, ozone, Water Balance and Langelier Saturation Index (LSI)
- Automatic centering for cylindrical cuvettes from 12 – 20 mm OD
- Size (W x L x H) 150 x 250 x 70 mm Weight 975g
- Power Supply 3 x 1.5V ‘AA’ batteries
If you have a question about the application of the product or replacement parts, general enquiries or a support request, please contact us so we can guide you in making the correct selection.
Worried about purchasing online? Have a question? Not a problem! Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free
Mr Pool Man carries the factory warranties applicable to each product, these warranties are inclusive from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
Order today and extend your swimming season, all products listed in stock will be dispatched within 24 hours or sooner once order is placed. We will notify you once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is on board with the shipping carrier, all tracking information and invoice will be emailed to you directly.
Need help? Call us 9am - 5pm on 1300 511 901 and one of our friendly pool experts will be happy to help you!
Shipping & Returns
Regular Shipping – FREE Australia wide
- NSW, QLD & VIC - 2 - 5 business days
- WA, SA & NT - 5 - 10 business days
Express Shipping - From $9.95 - Cost calculated at checkout
- Metro NSW, VIC, QLD - 1 - 2 business days
- Metro WA, SA, NT & TAS - 2 - 3 Business days
- Regional Australia 3 - 4 Business days
Bulky Shipping - Orders that are obviously large, heavy and bulky will be sent on a pallet, and may require a forklift to unload, OR if a forklift is not available, hand unload will be required. This is the customers responsibility entirely, and if delivery cannot be made to the address due to accessibility or unload reasons, it will be taken back to the depot for pick up from the customer or possible re-delivery. Please note that if there are additional charges for re-delivery etc this will be the responsibility of the customer.
International Shipping - International Shipping (rest of the world) - Cost calculated at checkout, Estimated delivery time for international orders is 5 - 15 business days.
New Zealand Shipping - Cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time for New Zealand orders is 3 - 7 Days.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
Mr Pool Man offers easy 60 day returns for peace of mind.
- Made an incorrect purchase? No problem, all orders that were incorrectly purchased or “change of mind” will simply incur a small $10 return shipping label fee that will be deducted from your refund, as this is what it costs to get your order back to us.
- From there, providing you use our Returns Centre, your return is fully tracked on its way back to us. Your return will then be processed within 10 business days of being delivered at Mr Pool Man.
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you are returning an order that is outside of the 60 day returns window, please contact us with your order details.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR RETURNS POLICY
You can swim now and pay later by selecting one of our many financing options as your payment method at checkout.