Polaris 360 UWF Connector Assembly
Polaris 360 UWF Connector Assembly
It’s quality that makes Polaris on of the world’s leading automatic pool cleaner company. If you fit inferior, non-genuine parts, you might save money in the short term – but you’re risking damaging the efficiency, reliability and long-life of your top-quality Polaris automatic pool cleaner.
If your cleaner is not moving or moving slowly, check the Wheels and Sweep Hose for cracks, chips, or wear. These are common parts that do experience heavy wear from normal operation of the cleaner. Replace them when required to maintain its efficiency making your pool cleaning routine easy and worry-free.
The Polaris UWF is a mechanism attached to the cleaner's hose, which helps the flow of water and pressure to the Polaris cleaner, If this item is malfunctioning then your cleaner may not be able to clean effectively.
- Product Number: W7530315
- Suits: Polaris 360
- Genuine Polaris Spares
If you have a question about the application of the product or replacement parts, general enquiries or a support request, please contact us so we can guide you in making the correct selection.
Worried about purchasing online? Have a question? Not a problem! Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free
Mr Pool Man carries the factory warranties applicable to each product, these warranties are inclusive from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
Order today and extend your swimming season, all products listed in stock will be dispatched within 24 hours or sooner once order is placed. We will notify you once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is on board with the shipping carrier, all tracking information and invoice will be emailed to you directly.
Need help? Call us 9am - 5pm on 1300 511 901 and one of our friendly pool experts will be happy to help you!
Shipping & Returns
Regular Shipping – FREE Australia wide
- NSW, QLD & VIC - 2 - 5 business days
- WA, SA & NT - 5 - 10 business days
Express Shipping - From $9.95 - Cost calculated at checkout
- Metro NSW, VIC, QLD - 1 - 2 business days
- Metro WA, SA, NT & TAS - 2 - 3 Business days
- Regional Australia 3 - 4 Business days
Bulky Shipping - Orders that are obviously large, heavy and bulky will be sent on a pallet, and may require a forklift to unload, OR if a forklift is not available, hand unload will be required. This is the customers responsibility entirely, and if delivery cannot be made to the address due to accessibility or unload reasons, it will be taken back to the depot for pick up from the customer or possible re-delivery. Please note that if there are additional charges for re-delivery etc this will be the responsibility of the customer.
International Shipping - International Shipping (rest of the world) - Cost calculated at checkout, Estimated delivery time for international orders is 5 - 15 business days.
New Zealand Shipping - Cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time for New Zealand orders is 3 - 7 Days.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
Mr Pool Man offers easy 60 day returns for peace of mind.
- Made an incorrect purchase? No problem, all orders that were incorrectly purchased or “change of mind” will simply incur a small $10 return shipping label fee that will be deducted from your refund, as this is what it costs to get your order back to us.
- From there, providing you use our Returns Centre, your return is fully tracked on its way back to us. Your return will then be processed within 10 business days of being delivered at Mr Pool Man.
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you are returning an order that is outside of the 60 day returns window, please contact us with your order details.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR RETURNS POLICY
You can swim now and pay later by selecting one of our many financing options as your payment method at checkout.