Pool Pump Motor Bearing 6203
Pool Pump Motor Bearing 6203
Common Pool Pump Motor Bearings are manufactured from heavy duty material. List below has the most common pool & spa pump bearings. All are name-brand (not cheap, generic) and are OEM or higher grade.
Replacement bearings used in most pool pumps including, Poolrite, Hurlcon, Stroud, Quiptron, Spa-Quip, Questa, FPI, Poolstore and Onga Pantera pumps.
We recommend changing the mechanical seal in the pump when changing the bearings, if there has been water leaking from the wet end, it could have penetrated into the motor housing causing corrosion to the bearings. Please ensure your pump drive shaft requires the 3/4 size which is the most common pool pump Mechanical Seal.
Please check your existing Bearings to ensure the measurements match
- Diameter: 32mm
- Internal Hole: 12mm
- Width: 10mm
Bearing size chart for reference:
- 6201 - OD: 32mm ID: 12mm W: 10mm (6201-2RSH)
- 6202 - OD: 35mm ID: 15mm W: 11mm (6202-2RSH)
- (Onga 703610 - Suits LTP 550, 750, 1100)
- 6203 - OD: 40mm ID: 17mm W: 12mm (6203-2RSH)
- 6204 - OD: 47mm ID: 20mm W: 14mm (6204-2RSH)
- (Onga 703612 - Suits PPP 550, 750, 1100)
- 6205 - OD: 52mm ID: 25mm W: 15mm (6205-2RSH)
- 6302 - OD: 42mm ID: 15mm W: 13mm (6302-2RSH)
- 6303 - OD: 47mm ID: 17mm W: 14mm (6303-2RSH)
- 6304 - OD: 52mm ID: 20mm W: 14mm (6304-2RSH)
Shipping & Returns
Regular Shipping – FREE Australia wide
- NSW, QLD & VIC - 2 - 5 business days
- WA, SA & NT - 5 - 10 business days
Express Shipping - From $9.95 - Cost calculated at checkout
- Metro NSW, VIC, QLD - 1 - 2 business days
- Metro WA, SA, NT & TAS - 2 - 3 Business days
- Regional Australia 3 - 4 Business days
Bulky Shipping - Orders that are obviously large, heavy and bulky will be sent on a pallet, and may require a forklift to unload, OR if a forklift is not available, hand unload will be required. This is the customers responsibility entirely, and if delivery cannot be made to the address due to accessibility or unload reasons, it will be taken back to the depot for pick up from the customer or possible re-delivery. Please note that if there are additional charges for re-delivery etc this will be the responsibility of the customer.
International Shipping - International Shipping (rest of the world) - Cost calculated at checkout, Estimated delivery time for international orders is 5 - 15 business days.
New Zealand Shipping - Cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time for New Zealand orders is 3 - 7 Days.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
Mr Pool Man offers easy 60 day returns for peace of mind.
- Made an incorrect purchase? No problem, all orders that were incorrectly purchased or “change of mind” will simply incur a small $10 return shipping label fee that will be deducted from your refund, as this is what it costs to get your order back to us.
- From there, providing you use our Returns Centre, your return is fully tracked on its way back to us. Your return will then be processed within 10 business days of being delivered at Mr Pool Man.
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you are returning an order that is outside of the 60 day returns window, please contact us with your order details.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR RETURNS POLICY
You can swim now and pay later by selecting one of our many financing options as your payment method at checkout.