Absolutely the best protection from sun and wind on the beach. Now in addition to the brilliant standard UV Protector, Shelta adds the larger Super size. Opening and closing of either is easy and takes about 30 seconds. The UV Protector features tough fibreglass frames, silver-lined nylon, breathable nylon floor, sand pockets and tent pegs for securing. An end-opening carry bag is included.
- Frame: 8.5 fibreglass tube with moulded hinges.
- Covering: Silver lined nylon to give UPF 50+ protection.
- Ventilation: 2 rear screened windows
- Floor: lightweight breathable nylon
- Securing: sand pockets and tent pegs.
- Carry bag: Included, with a heavy duty full length zip and handles
- Colour: Aqua with Navy trim
Dimensions and Weight
Height (Opened): 132cm
Dimensions: 280cm x 150cm
Length (Closed): 115cm
$4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*
- NSW, QLD & VIC Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- WA, SA, NT & TAS Regular Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $9.95)
*excludes bulky items. Bulky items are tagged with the following:
- DHL Ecommerce (2-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Rest of The World International Shipping
DHL Ecommerce (3-15 Days to most countries, cost calculated at checkout)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
60 DAY EASY RETURNS*
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them by using our Returns Center and we will gladly refund them.
- All products - 60 Days to refund
- All returns made using our Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee which is deducted from the refund
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY