Thanks to its 8 Star energy rating, the highly efficient Speck Eco Touch VS is setting the standard compared with a conventional induction motor pump. The operating costs and the CO2 emissions are significantly lower in comparison with a standard pump meaning the pump pays for itself in less than two years!
The Speck Eco Touch Variable Speed Pump will suit any application with an automatic pool cleaner, salt chlorination or heating system with no issues. (just keep in mind medium speed is needed to run a suction cleaner)
It comes with improved speed controls with Speed 2 and Speed 3 providing two different features. With Speed 2, it will deliver better water quality, while Speed 3 is used for filter backwashing. The pre-set stages will always provide the best performance for incredible power savings, as well.
With the Spec Eco Touch Pool Pump you also get a brilliant lower motor speed for even better energy consumption. The control panel is very user-friendly and there's a separate interface with external touch free controls (Optional Extra). All of the features provide a quiet operation.
- Patented permanent magnet motor, with axil rotor, referred to as DC Motor, perfected for use in swimming pools and spa filter systems
- Simple and brilliant – the lower the motor speed the lower the energy consumption
- Settings can be selected using a user-friendly control panel
- Separate interface to allow for external touch free control (optional extra)
- Designed for quiet operation
- Stainless steel shaft and 100% recyclable plastics for corrosion and salt water resistance
- Motor double sealed for total separation between the pool water and pump shaft
- Suitable for pools with a maximum salt level of 5,000 ppm
- Every pump factory wet tested for quality control
- Suits pools up to 80,000L
Quick Pool Pump Installation Guide:
Installing a pool pump is as simple as swapping out your old pump to a new one. But if the new one isn’t designed to retrofit with your current pump, then don’t worry too much, with some basic tools and some elbow grease, you’ll have your new pump installed in no time.
- Turn off the power to your pool equipment at the mains and switch off any valves leading to and from the pump to give you a splash free-environment while you work.
- Detach the pump from the power supply and unscrew the unions.
- Note: If you have an older pump that’s hard plumbed into your system then you may have to saw off the current pipes. Cut as close to the pump as possible. If this is the case then now might be a good time to install unions.
- Remove the pump and set aside. Position new pump on where the old pump previously was and assess what kind of plumbing needs to be done. It should be as simple as mounting the pump properly and screwing in unions. But if not, do the necessary plumbing work and connect your pump.
- Once the pump is plumbed in, open up all the valves and connect the power.
- Turn on the pump to see if the pump is working. Check for any leaks and that’s it!
Speck Pumps come with a five (5) year warranty on the following wet end components: Casing, Diffuser, Gland Housing, Impeller and Mechanical Seal. Two (2) year warranty on motor and in all commercial applications. That is how confident we are in the quality of our German Engineered Speck Pump.
*Please Note - The pouring of salt and chemicals directly into the skimmer box will void full warranty