Water TechniX Hawk Automatic Pool Cleaner
Free Shipping on orders over $50
I could be on your doorstep by Monday
Easy 60 day returns
Lifetime after-sale support
Engineered to perform, designed to last and priced for value, Water TechniX is the new range of pool equipment that's making waves and regarded as the “best in class” for all pool applications. If you are thinking of upgrading your existing equipment then The Water TechniX range is an easy, affordable solution.
Recognised by its quality, durability and quiet operation, The Water TechniX Hawk is designed with the gentle art of relaxation in mind while delivering high-flow performance, easy operation and is quick to install, giving you more time to enjoy your pool instead of maintaining it.
"A proven pool cleaning workhorse with its robust design, the Hawk Automatic Pool Cleaner is a highly efficient suction cleaner with great manoeuvrability"
Enjoy the fun of your swimming pool with an automatic pool cleaner and never worry about the pool again! Why spend hours cleaning your pool when this smart automatic pool cleaner can do it all for you?
The Hawk automatic pool cleaner is very easy to use, It can be installed in minutes without tools and it cleans the pool bottoms and walls thoroughly. Simply assemble the Disc, Wings and Wearing Sole, attach it to your hose and let it start vacuuming! It sucks up dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand, and even pebbles! It cleans up walls with its bumper fin and anti-stick design to ensure maximum coverage, leaving you with a completely clean pool.
- Creates a powerful vacuum that sucks up all debris in its path to achieve a complete clean
- The hammer being the only moving part means superior performance and longevity!
- The Leaf Scoop allows it to capture and remove large leaves that other cleaners can’t
- The Scrubbing Seal gently loosens calcium and algae build up so it can be vacuumed up
- The cleaner will move backwards in direction, with the water flowing through the base of the cleaner and alternately diverted between the two drive tubes. The kinetic energy generated by the water being trapped in each drive tube provides the lifting and propelling motion of the cleaner
- It sucks, scrubs and skims to thoroughly clean your pool top, bottom and sides
- Its Unique cleaning pattern is best suited to pools with curved walls
- Suitable for above ground and in-ground pools (but not for inflatable, portable or splash pools)
- Powered by your existing filtration system - a pool pump of minimum 1 hp *Please ensure adequate suction is available to run cleaner
- Unique heavy duty wearing sole
- Male end: 36mm
- Easy installation without tools with Assembly in less than 10 minutes
- Suitable In Ground Pools - Concrete, Pebblecrete, Quartzon, Tile, Fibreglass and Vinyl surfaces
Package Contents -
- 1 x Hawk Pool Cleaner Body with Float
- 1 x Wearing Sole
- 1 x Skirt
- 1 x Wings
- Please note - does not include instructions, hose or skimmer fittings - Hawk Head only
Bundle & Save -
- 9m Ozflex Automatic Pool Cleaner Hose
- 12m Ozflex Automatic Pool Cleaner Hose
- 15m Ozflex Automatic Pool Cleaner Hose
- Leaf Canister
- Pull the skirt over the base of the cleaner around the mouth of the cleaner
- Pull the wearing sole over the foot of the cleaner
- Attach the wings (from rear to the front) and clip together
- Slide the bumper strap into place on the rear of the cleaner from top to bottom
If connecting a hose -
- Unwrap/lay hose flat to remove coil memory (if continuous hose)
- Heat/soften end of hose to allow tight connection over male end of cleaner
- Push onto male end of cleaner and allow to cool/set
*Please ensure your filtration system is adequate for a suction cleaner as returns of this product will not be accepted because of inadequate filtration equipment. We recommend a minimum 1HP pool pump, and a CLEAN cartridge filter to ensure optimum operation.
If you have a question about the application of the product or replacement parts, general enquiries or a support request, please contact us so we can guide you in making the correct selection.
Worried about purchasing online? Have a question? Not a problem! Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free
Mr Pool Man carries the factory warranties applicable to each product, these warranties are inclusive from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
Order today and extend your swimming season, all products listed in stock will be dispatched within 24 hours or sooner once order is placed. We will notify you once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is on board with the shipping carrier, all tracking information and invoice will be emailed to you directly.
Need help? Call us 9am - 5pm on 1300 511 901 and one of our friendly pool experts will be happy to help you!
$4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*
- NSW, QLD & VIC Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- WA, SA, NT & TAS Regular Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $9.95)
*excludes bulky items. Bulky items are tagged with the following:
- DHL Ecommerce (2-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Rest of The World International Shipping
DHL Ecommerce (3-15 Days to most countries, cost calculated at checkout)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
60 DAY EASY RETURNS*
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them by using our Returns Center and we will gladly refund them.
- All products - 60 Days to refund
- All returns made using our Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee which is deducted from the refund
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
PLEASE NOTE: Your Return Number (eg. #BEF13E or RMA#1425) MUST be visible on your Return Label or marked on the OUTSIDE of your return box/satchel. If your return number is not clearly visible, delays in processing your return will occur.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY