Enjoy the fun of your swimming pool with an automatic pool cleaner and never worry about the pool again! Why spend hours cleaning your pool when this smart automatic pool cleaner can do it all for you?
The Hawk automatic pool cleaner is very easy to use, It can be installed in minutes without tools and it cleans the pool bottoms and walls thoroughly. Simply assemble the Disc, Wings and Wearing Sole, attach it to your hose and let it start vacuuming! It sucks up dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand, and even pebbles! It cleans up walls with its bumper fin and anti-stick design to ensure maximum coverage, leaving you with a completely clean pool.
- Creates a powerful vacuum that sucks up all debris in its path to achieve a complete clean
- The hammer being the only moving part means superior performance and longevity!
- The Leaf Scoop allows it to capture and remove large leaves that other cleaners can’t
- The Scrubbing Seal gently loosens calcium and algae build up so it can be vacuumed up
- The cleaner will move backwards in direction, with the water flowing through the base of the cleaner and alternately diverted between the two drive tubes. The kinetic energy generated by the water being trapped in each drive tube provides the lifting and propelling motion of the cleaner
- It sucks, scrubs and skims to thoroughly clean your pool top, bottom and sides
- Its Unique cleaning pattern is best suited to pools with curved walls
- Suitable for above ground and in-ground pools (but not for inflatable, portable or splash pools)
- Powered by your existing filtration system - a pool pump of minimum 1 hp *Please ensure adequate suction is available to run cleaner
- Unique heavy duty wearing sole
- Male end: 36mm
- Easy installation without tools with Assembly in less than 10 minutes
- Suitable In Ground Pools - Concrete, Pebblecrete, Quartzon, Tile, Fibreglass and Vinyl surfaces
Package Contents -
- 1 x Hawk Pool Cleaner Body with Float
- 1 x Wearing Sole
- 1 x Skirt
- 1 x Wings
- 2 year warranty
- Please note - does not include instructions, hose or skimmer fittings - Hawk Head only
Bundle & Save -
- 9m Ozflex Automatic Pool Cleaner Hose
- 12m Ozflex Automatic Pool Cleaner Hose
- 15m Ozflex Automatic Pool Cleaner Hose
- Leaf Canister
Easy Pool Suction Cleaner Assembly and Installation Guide:
Getting your new suction cleaner up and running is not as complicated as many people think and you can actually set one up in under five minutes!
- Install the skirt over the base (wearing sole) of the suction cleaner.
- If you cleaner uses wings, attach them from the rear to the front and clip them together.
- Install the deflector ring or bumper (if you skip this, the cleaner has the tendency to get caught in corners).
- Connect the hose lengths, just enough to cover the size of your pool. If you have extras, just keep them as spares.
- Submerge the cleaner in your pool and hold the end of the hose against a return jet to blow out the air in the hoses. Once the cleaner has stopped bubbling, connect the hose to your skimmer’s vacuum plate.
- If you’re using a flow valve, adjust the flow to the required level.
- Attach hose weights if your hose is pulling your cleaner up, and hose floats if your hose is dragging or getting tangled up.
- After using, disassemble your cleaner, give it a hose down with fresh water and store away from direct sunlight. Don’t forget to empty out your skimmer and pump baskets as well after cleaning the pool with a suction cleaner.
If you’re more of a visual-type person, here’s a video of how a suction cleaner is assembled. (It will open in a new window, don’t worry)
*Please ensure your filtration system is adequate for a suction cleaner as returns of this product will not be accepted because of inadequate filtration equipment. We recommend a minimum 1HP pool pump, and a CLEAN cartridge filter to ensure optimum operation.
Our range of aftermarket products are sourced from a number of quality third party manufacturers. Mr Pool Man wishes to clarify that any trademarks or key words owned by pool equipment manufacturers or images of products on this website are intended only to indicate that the product for sale is suitable for that particular make of pool equipment. Use of third party trademarks or images of products are not intended to indicate any association with, sponsorship by or approval of the original manufacturer of the equipment or the owner of the trade marks.