The Water TechniX Switch Power Supply is an easy, affordable, Retrofit solution for your existing chlorinator pipe work and cell.
The Water TechniX Power Supply boxes are preconfigured to meet the requirements of replacing your existing chlorinator box with a new Water TechniX Switch Retrofit Unit with minimal fuss while meeting the electrical output required to power your existing cell.
Avoid expensive complete replacements, if your cell is in working condition, just replace the power pack and be up and running in 15 minutes!
- Low salt operation: 2500-3500ppm
- Compatible with traditional salt water and mineral salt pools
- Set and forget control panel with timers and clock
- High chlorine output
- Self cleaning
- Includes 1 x Power Pack - 45amps
- Includes 1 x Lead Kit for cell connection
- Suits - Astral VX11 replacement Power Pack
Output capacity: Reverse Polarity 45 grm/hr - 45 AMPs
Maximum average pool size (litres): 95,000L
Plumbing: Not included
Operating salinity level: 2,500ppm up to Sea Water
Power Pack dimensions (HWD): 230mm x 200mm x 100mm
Warranty on power pack and cell: 2 years power pack
*Does not include Cell, Housing or Fittings,
Salt Water Chlorinator Installation Overview:
Installing a salt water chlorinator is an interesting DIY project which just requires a bit of elbow grease and familiarity with some basic tools.
For REPLACEMENT salt water chlorinator installations:
- Turn off all power to your pool and close off any valves after your pump.
- Remove the old power box / control box.
- Replace the old cell with the new cell (if applicable, otherwise skip this step)
- Mount the power box / control box on the wall and attach all of the wires and leads as per the user manual to the cell, the pump and power lead.
- Open up all the valves and turn on the pump to allow water to enter the cell. Turn on your power box / control box and apply any settings as required.