Waterco Multiport Spider Gasket 50mm - Sand Filter Valve Replacement
Free Shipping on orders over $50
Ships within 3 - 5 days
Easy 60 day returns
Lifetime after-sale support
High quality professional Replacement Waterco 50mm Spider Gasket is made from the highest quality rubber material, ensuring our pool equipment is tough, flexible and UV stabilised to last in harsh Australian conditions for years of use. The heavy duty rubber ensures a strong seal for all applications. Simple, easy to use replacement.
- High quality professional Spider Gasket
- Heavy duty chemical resistant rubber
- Easy to use
- Suits Waterco Praher 50mm Series Multiports
- 5 Spoke
- Diameter: 175mm
- Thickness: 5mm
*Please note – Photo is for illustration purposes only
$4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*
- NSW, QLD & VIC Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- WA, SA, NT & TAS Regular Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $9.95)
*excludes bulky items. Bulky items are tagged with the following:
- DHL Ecommerce (2-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Rest of The World International Shipping
DHL Ecommerce (3-15 Days to most countries, cost calculated at checkout)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
60 DAY EASY RETURNS*
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them by using our Returns Center and we will gladly refund them.
- All products - 60 Days to refund
- All returns made using our Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee which is deducted from the refund
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
PLEASE NOTE: Your Return Number (eg. #BEF13E or RMA#1425) MUST be visible on your Return Label or marked on the OUTSIDE of your return box/satchel. If your return number is not clearly visible, delays in processing your return will occur.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY