High quality professional Waterco vacuum plate is made from heavy duty PVC plastic, ensuring our pool equipment is tough, chemical resistant and UV stabilised to last in harsh Australian conditions for years of use.
The heavy duty PVC construction ensures high water flow and all debris is captured in the basket prolonging filter cleaning. An easy, straight swap with the same existing model making your pool cleaning routine easy and worry-free. A Skimtrol Automatic Vacuum Plate will allow better skimming and suction control for every brand and model of suction type pool cleaner.
- Suits: Waterco, Nally, Fulflo & S75 Skimmers
- Professional high quality material
- Durable UV & chemical resistant PVC construction
- Diameter: 275mm
- Includes O Ring
It’s quality that makes Zodiac the world’s leading automatic pool cleaner company. If you fit inferior, non-genuine parts, you might save money in the short term – but you’re risking damaging the efficiency, reliability and long-life of your top-quality Zodiac automatic pool cleaner.
Always choose Certified Genuine parts from Mr Pool Man a Zodiac Titanium dealer and in the long run you’ll save time, money and guarantee that your pool cleaner will have lasting performance for years to come.
If your cleaner is not moving or moving slowly, check the Diaphragm or engine for cracks, chips, or wear. These are common parts that do experience heavy wear from normal operation of the cleaner. Replace them when required to maintain its efficiency making your pool cleaning routine easy and worry-free.
The use of the Zodiac AD Flow Valve is recommended on pools with only one skimmer box/suction point, or when the filtration system needs to be used but the pool cleaner does not, such as when people are swimming in the pool. It regulates the flow of water to the pump through the pool cleaner. As the filter collects debris, the valve automatically maintains the correct flow to the cleaner.
The AD Flow Valve comes preset at a factory setting of 2 to obtain maximum pool cleaning efficiency. If your water flow requires a higher or lower setting, you can adjust the valve to one of three settings: High (Setting 3), Medium (Setting 2) or Low (Setting 1)
- Product Number: W70281
- Suits: All Pool Cleaners and Skimmers
- Genuine Zodiac Spares
- Authorized Titanium Dealer
- Heavy duty chemical resistant construction
- Factory Warranty
- Easy replacement with basic tools
- Stainless Steel Springs
$4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*
- NSW, QLD & VIC Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- WA, SA, NT & TAS Regular Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $9.95)
*excludes bulky items. Bulky items are tagged with the following:
- DHL Ecommerce (2-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Rest of The World International Shipping
DHL Ecommerce (3-15 Days to most countries, cost calculated at checkout)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
60 DAY EASY RETURNS*
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them by using our Returns Center and we will gladly refund them.
- All products - 60 Days to refund
- All returns made using our Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee which is deducted from the refund
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
PLEASE NOTE: Your Return Number (eg. #BEF13E or RMA#1425) MUST be visible on your Return Label or marked on the OUTSIDE of your return box/satchel. If your return number is not clearly visible, delays in processing your return will occur.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY