Zodiac C200 Electrode + Half Lead Kit - Generic Clearwater Solid Plate Salt Cell
Free Shipping on orders over $50
I could be on your doorstep by Friday
Easy 60 day returns
Lifetime after-sale support
It’s quality that makes the Generic replacement electrodes from Mr Pool Man an easy and affordable choice and in the long run you’ll save time, money and guarantee that your chlorinator will have lasting performance for years to come.
The Generic Replacement cells are well known in Australia for their excellent performance and remarkable durability. Made from the highest grade cell material, ensuring maximum life and maximum output with an excellent reputation for creating trouble-free, reliable and dependable electrodes.
Replacing your electrode will extend the life of your chlorinator and is an economical alternative to a complete replacement of your chlorinator.
Utilising tried and tested technology; replacement cells boast improvements in performance and durability. This is confidently demonstrated by their huge industry leading 2 Year warranty.
If your chlorinator is not outputting chlorine or check salt light is on, check the electrode for cracks, chips, or wear. Electrodes are parts that do experience heavy wear from normal operation of the chlorinator. Replace them when required to maintain its efficiency sanitizing your pool keeping your cleaning routine easy and worry-free.
- Product: Zodiac Clearwater Generic Electrode
- Suits: C200 "Screw on"
- Includes rubber O Ring
- 2 Years Full Warranty
- Easy replacement of old cell with no adjustments
- Heavy duty chemical resistant construction
- Reliable product, built to be dependable and reliable
- Plate type: Solid
- Number of plates: 7
- Plate length: 155mm
- Amps: 21
- Ensure crimping is done with a crimping tool
- Place smaller heat shrink over metal crimps
- Place large heat shrink over all the terminals
- Apply heat evenly and no terminals are exposed after heating
- If brass plugs are loose fitting then close them slightly
- Ensure a tight fit
$4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*
- NSW, QLD & VIC Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- WA, SA, NT & TAS Regular Shipping (5-10 Days to most areas, $4.95 or FREE for orders over $50*)
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $9.95)
*excludes bulky items. Bulky items are tagged with the following:
- DHL Ecommerce (2-7 Days to most areas, cost calculated at checkout)
Rest of The World International Shipping
DHL Ecommerce (3-15 Days to most countries, cost calculated at checkout)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
60 DAY EASY RETURNS*
Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them by using our Returns Center and we will gladly refund them.
- All products - 60 Days to refund
- All returns made using our Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee which is deducted from the refund
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
PLEASE NOTE: Your Return Number (eg. #BEF13E or RMA#1425) MUST be visible on your Return Label or marked on the OUTSIDE of your return box/satchel. If your return number is not clearly visible, delays in processing your return will occur.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RETURN POLICY