It’s quality that makes Zodiac one of Australia's leading manufacturer of quality swimming pool and spa products. Zodiac's aim is to provide the best-quality equipment for domestic swimming pools and spas at competitive prices.
Just like people, pools need balance. In pool-speak, balancing means preparing the water so that the protective products you add later will work most effectively. As much as we love our pools, finding time to maintain them can be hard. To get the most enjoyment out of your pool, you need to look after it carefully. That’s where the Zodiac Chemicals complete pool care system comes in. Fortunately, Zodiac Chemicals offers a range of products designed to perfect your pool. There are easy solutions that will restore your pool to its former glory in no time.
- Removes organic contaminants and oils from reusable filters
- Filter Degreaser - Cleans all vital and hidden parts of the pool filter
- Suitable for all filters - sand, DE and cartridges
- Improves filtration efficiency
- Helps filters last longer
Active ingredient: 698G/kg ALKALINE SALTS
Cartridge Filter Instructions:
1. Rinse the filter with a filter wand or low pressure hose.
2. Fill a bucket/bin large enough to cover cartridge with water.
3. Add 250 grams of product to the water.
4. Remove cartridge and immerse in solution for a minimum of 12 hours.
5. After 6 hours agitate the cartridge or filter in the water.
6. Rinse off with the filter wand or hose to remove any remaining material.
7. Reassemble filter, then resume normal filtration.
It is advisable to purchase two sets of filters so that they can be rotated. This will prolong filter life.
Sand Filter Instructions:
1. Add 500 grams to filter housing by removing valve. DO NOT add to the pool.
2. Allow to stand for 24 hours, then backwash thoroughly.
3. Followed by rinse, then normal filtration.
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the label on the bottle for further instructions. Do not add more than the label recommendations with a minimum of 6 hours apart. Alternatively, we recommend that you obtain advice from us, Mr Pool Man your Zodiac Pool Professional before adding any treatment to your pool or spa.