Zodiac TRI Chlorinator Output Cable Ei
Zodiac TRI Chlorinator Output Cable Ei
It’s quality that makes Zodiac one of the world’s leading Salt Water Chlorination company’s. If you fit inferior, non-genuine parts, you might save money in the short term – but you’re risking damaging the efficiency, reliability and long-life of your top-quality Zodiac automatic salt water chlorinator.
Always choose Certified Genuine replacement electrodes from Mr Pool Man a Zodiac Titanium dealer and in the long run you’ll save time, money and guarantee that your chlorinator will have lasting performance for years to come.
If your chlorinator is not outputting chlorine or check salt light is on, check the electrode for cracks, chips, or wear. These are common parts that do experience heavy wear from normal operation of the chlorinator. Replace them when required to maintain its efficiency sanitising your pool keeping your cleaning routine easy and worry-free.
Clearwater original salt cells are a quality product manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer now Zodiac Clearwater. Replacing your electrode will extend the life of your chlorinator and is an economical alternative to a complete replacement of your chlorinator. Made from the highest grade cell material in Australia, ensuring maximum life and maximum output. The TRI Output cable connects the Chlorinator Box to the Electrode / Cell, Supplying power to the cell to produce Chlorine.
- Product: TRi Electrode output cable
- Product Number: W195590
- Suits: TRi Series Chlorinators
- Genuine Zodiac Replacement Electrode
- Authorized Titanium Dealer
- 12 month Factory Warranty
If you have a question about the application of the product or replacement parts, general enquiries or a support request, please contact us so we can guide you in making the correct selection.
Worried about purchasing online? Have a question? Not a problem! Mr Pool Man offers easy returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free
Mr Pool Man carries the factory warranties applicable to each product, these warranties are inclusive from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
Order today and extend your swimming season, all products listed in stock will be dispatched within 24 hours or sooner once order is placed. We will notify you once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse and is on board with the shipping carrier, all tracking information and invoice will be emailed to you directly.
Need help? Call us 9am - 5pm on 1300 511 901 and one of our friendly pool experts will be happy to help you!
Shipping & Returns
Regular Shipping – FREE Australia wide
- NSW, QLD & VIC - 2 - 5 business days
- WA, SA & NT - 5 - 10 business days
Express Shipping - From $9.95 - Cost calculated at checkout
- Metro NSW, VIC, QLD - 1 - 2 business days
- Metro WA, SA, NT & TAS - 2 - 3 Business days
- Regional Australia 3 - 4 Business days
International Shipping - International Shipping (rest of the world) - Cost calculated at checkout, Estimated delivery time for international orders is 5 - 15 business days.
New Zealand Shipping - Cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time for New Zealand orders is 3 - 7 Days.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR SHIPPING OPTIONS
Mr Pool Man offers easy 60 day returns for peace of mind.
- Made an incorrect purchase? No problem, all orders that were incorrectly purchased or “change of mind” will simply incur a small $10 return shipping label fee that will be deducted from your refund, as this is what it costs to get your order back to us.
- From there, providing you use our Returns Centre, your return is fully tracked on its way back to us. Your return will then be processed within 10 business days of being delivered at Mr Pool Man.
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you are returning an order that is outside of the 60 day returns window, please contact us with your order details.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON OUR RETURNS POLICY
You can swim now and pay later by selecting one of our many financing options as your payment method at checkout.