Pool Maintenance & Services
We provide a regularly scheduled service to your pool to ensure it always looks its very best. Regular services can be schedualed weekly, fortnightly or monthly or a one-off depending on your requirements. This service is for customers who manage their own pools but require a professional to check progress or provide a casual clean. Our experienced pool technicians can come to you.
- Full water test and balance. We test for all necessary chemical levels and balance the pool accordingly, all levels are adjusted and signed off by our technicians.
- Full equipment check. We conduct a full inspection of all pumps, filters, chlorinators/sanitising systems, automatic pool cleaners, heating system, exposed plumbing and onsite cleaning equipment. If there is a problem with any equipment, it will be recorded on the invoice.
- Check and empty all skimmers and pump baskets.
- Backwashing sand filter(s) or cleaning filter cartridge(s)*. Surcharge applies to cartridge filters.
- Check & test saltwater chlorinator or chemical dosing machine.
- Check & clean salt cell or injection points including feeding tubes.
- Full manual vacuum of the pool, removal of suspended debris on the surface of the pool, brush walls, steps and swim-out area (if applicable).
- Electronic invoice sent. With associated photos if required.
We take complete care of Pool Fencing Certification. As of the 29th of April 2016 pool owners are required by law to ensure the pool barrier has been inspected, tested and certified to comply with legislation.
Mr Pool Man can provide a tailored, regular scheduled maintenance program to service to your pool(s), filtration and sanitisation systems to ensure it’s always performing at its optimum level and complying with relevant council and NSW Health Regulation. Regular services can be performed daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on your requirements and budget. Mr Pool Man has extensive commercial pool experience. We offer our services to real estate agencies, body corporate, swim centres, insurance providers, hotels, Strata’s and builders. Call us now for a free consultation.
The same as a home inspection informs you about the condition of the home you are interested in purchasing, a pool inspection informs you about the condition of the pool. Most home inspectors do not offer pool inspection, as this requires highly specialized skills. We have extensive experience performing in ground pool inspections for potential home buyers. After attending educational seminars and trade shows for years, we know the cutting edge developments and technology within the industry. You can be confident you are contracting true professionals.
Our professional service technicians can also repair equipment on site and troubleshoot for any other pool problems.In addition to our regular services, we can also provide non-regular services. Our technicians are capable of handling any pool-related problem you may have such as:
- Leaks / Cracks (in regards to your pools set up/equipment, not the pool shell itself)
- Flood Damage
- Insurance Work
- Pre Sale Inspections
- Pool Hand Over's
- Solar and Gas Heating
- Pool Covers / Blankets
Whether you have an emergency or you just need some professional advice, our service professionals can attend to your problem promptly and professionally.
Got a question or need help?
Call us and our customer service team will be more than happy to help you.
Phone: 1300 511 901
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm AEST
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED