Notify me when back in stock
Easily replace your current lights (Halogen or LED). GKRX retro-fit lights are designed to be a direct replacement for all major brands of lights in concrete, fiberglass and vinyl pools.
These modern LED lights use around 88% less energy than the older halogen counterparts. The Spa Electrics light will not only improve the looks of your pool, but it will considerably decrease the running costs of your electricity bill. The Ceramic Light Engine is the latest and most advanced technology in L.E.D. underwater pool and spa lighting. The Retro Series Light from Spa Electrics will give your pool the needed upgrade it requires to get it looking sharp, All year round!
- Advanced LED technology, patented cable connections and IPX8 water-ingress protection deliver top durability, year after year
- Brightest LED Lights on the market. Equipped with high-intensity tri-color LEDs, they provide brighter illumination than traditional halogen pool lights
- Simple DIY with all instructions included. No electrician required, and there is no need to drop the water level
- Retro fits all existing brands including your current wiring and transformer
- Save up to 88% energy than a normal 100watt halogen pool light. Ceramic Light Engine technology delivers maximum brightness while consuming less than 12 watts
- Suitable for Concrete, Fiberglass and Vinyl pools
- L.E.D. life of 50,000hrs (rated)
- Kind to the environment, operating on approximately 88% less energy than a normal 100watt halogen light
- Direct Connect Patented electrical connection eliminates possible sources of water entry
- Ceramic Light Engine
- Variable Voltage Operation on all 12, 24 & 32v AC Transformers
- Simple installation and one screw mounting for ease of service
- IPX8 waterproof rating
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- This is for ONE colour changing light only, Picture displays various colours in operation of the light
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.