Zodiac Pool Winteriser Pack
Everything you need to maintain your pool through the winter season so it is ready to use when the warmer weather comes around again, together, these chemicals will keep your pool sparkling.
Zodiac EZY Clarifier -
When it comes to swimming, the only thing worse than a cloudy day is a cloudy pool. Fortunately, cloudy water is easily cleared up. If your pool is a bit cloudy and the bottom is visible, this can be fixed with EZY Clarifier. Vacuum those pesky particles to waste, then use EZY Clarifier to bring the sparkle back.
- 125g Flocculant Tablet Aluminium Sulphate Tablet ideal for Sand Filters
- Helps aid and maintain clarity in pool water
- No sticky residue
- Promotes improved water balance
- Highly Concentrated liquid solution
- Improves filtration efficiency
- Size: 1L
Zodiac Phosphate Remover -
Prevents algae growth by removing phosphates (algae food). We highly recommend that a small amount of EZY Clarifier is added to the pool at the same time as the Phosphate Remover. The result of neutralizing phosphates in the pool can result in cloudy water. The EZY Clarifier will prevent cloudiness or where high phosphates are present clear the water quickly.
- Phosphates encourage algae growth all year round
- Phosphates affect the efficiency of chlorine and all other sanitisers
- Removing phosphates will eliminate algae growth
- 100% organic and natural
- Suitable for all filters & Pools
- Ultra concentrate
- Size: 1L
Zodiac Long Life Algaecide -
Winter treatment: Use this product during winter in conjunction with an appropriate purifier (sanitiser) to help prevent algae growth.
- Product Features & Benefits:
- 1 application every 3 months
- Long lasting
- Ideal winter treatment
- For the control of algae in swimming pools
- Can be used as an algae killer and preventative
- Size: 1L
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the label on the bottle for further instructions. We recommend splitting the dosage rates to not add more than the label recommendations with a minimum of 6 hours apart. Alternatively, we recommend that you obtain advice from us, Mr Pool Man your Zodiac Pool Professional before adding any treatment to your pool or spa.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Pool Man users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.