If you don't own an automatic cleaner, or are having water issues, you need to learn how to vacuum your pool manually with this easy-to-follow guide.
- Connect the equipment required, Vacuum head, Telepole and Vacuum plate to the skimmer
- Bleed any air out of the hose by placing the cuff over the pool return to push the air out
- Using the telepole, direct the vacuum head slowly and smoothly across the floor of your pool in a back and forth stroke, repeat this until the pool is free of debris
- Leave the vacuum equipment submerged in the pool and turn off the equipment
- Remove the vacuum equipment and empty the skimmer basket
- Turn pool equipment back onto normal operating cycle