Skimmers and Fittings are usually out of sight and mind, and we don’t really miss them until they start to malfunction. Mr Pool Man carries almost every type of fitting available there is for your home pool!
- Deck lids and Vacuum plates - These serves as covers for your skimmer boxes. Deck lids are your standard cover for daily use while vacuum plates are specialized covers designed to create and air-tight fit and provide a vacuum for your suction pool cleaners.
- Complete Skimmer Boxes and Parts - Skimmer boxes will pull surface water into it, which will also pull in any floating dirt and debris. Skimmer boxes have their own little skimmer baskets that trap these floating debris so that they won’t get sucked into your pool’s pump or filters. Skimmer parts include: Dress ring extensions, weir doors, dress rings and more.
- Suction Fittings and Return Jets - Suction fittings serves as protective covers for your suction ports, preventing debris from entering the pipes as well as preventing suction related accidents. Return jet fittings on the other hand direct the flow of your water being pushed out from your circulation system to target any part of pool that you might feel needs a little help (corners and such)
- Hydrostatic Valves - These are located in the pool’s main drain to release any hydraulic pressure under the pool, preventing damage to your pool in the event that the pool is drained.
- Miscellaneous PVC fittings - These consist of elbows, reducers, or any type of pipe fittings that you may need to plumb your pool system together.
Remember to check all of your skimmers and fittings at least once a year to catch problems early on and prevent larger incidents of pool damage down the line.
For other pool maintenance needs, check out our collection of pool & spa maintenance supplies.