You no longer need to hire a professional pool cleaning company to get professional-grade cleaning for your pool! Mr Pool man stocks only the best in pool cleaning equipment from industry leaders such as Water TechniX, Aussie Gold, and more!
Basic Pool Cleaning Equipment
These are things that any pool owner should have, even if you have a high-end automatic pool cleaner or robotic pool cleaner handy, you should always have a set of basic pool equipment on hand for those minor clean-ups or if you just want to get a good work-out! Here are some of the things which you should always have in your pool storage shed:
- Telepole - This serves as the handle to all of your cleaning attachments. Get a good quality telepole that extends all the way to your needed length so you can cut down on going around the pool.
- Flexible Vacuum Heads - Great for manually cleaning the pool and sucking in any dirt and debris that are stuck on your pool surfaces.
- Pool Hoses - These attach to your flexible vacuum heads to draw in any scrubbed out dirt and debris and deposits them into your pool’s filters.
- Leaf Scoops, Shovels, Skimmers - Attach these to your telepole to fish out any debris from your pool.
- Pool Brushes - Attach to your telepole for easy scrubbing of your pool surfaces. It’s recommended to scrub your pool surfaces before vacuuming it.
- Replacements and Cam Sets - Fix up your telepoles in no time at all! If your telepole is busted, you don’t need to get a whole new set, fix them up with our telepole replacement parts!
For more information on how to easily clean your pool, check out our guide on how to manually vacuum your pool here.
If you prefer a more hands-off approach to cleaning your pool, check out our range of automatic pool cleaners here.
Need help deciding on whether manual pool cleaning is for you? We have all the answers to your questions in our guide to Pool Cleaners: Manual, Automatic, or Robotic
Remember: The key to having a clean pool is to have the right tools for the job.